Chapter 15: Start of Hell

I dedicated this to BEEPoffStanley because she has been very helpful through this and is just an awesome person. Go check out her profile people! It's worth it :)

Now on to the story!

After that day in the forest with Blaze, the week flew by faster than I imagined. Although I hadn’t seen him since the forest, I wasn’t worried. In fact, I was glad he was gone. That kiss, or whatever it was was haunting me and I couldn’t forget the way Blaze had looked when he was satisfied with that one kiss. That was why I was worried about Thanksgiving though.

Anyways, I was packing for the five day weekend while Vanessa was literally throwing the room upside down.

“Ugh!! I can’t find my green heels, have you seen them around anywhere?” Vanessa asked, her fake voice already annoying me.

I shook my head. “I haven’t seen any heels around here. Why do you even have green heels? That is probably the ugliest color you could wear.”

“Because I have a sense of fashion instead of throwing on jeans and baggy t-shirts that have random words on them,” she retorted.

Rolling my eyes, I saw how she flipped her curly red hair-- that she usually straightened-- over her shoulder and kept looking around. Why did she even pack so much? There were already three suitcases filled but I mean seriously, it was only for like five days. She acted like it was a whole month. I guess Vanessa just doesn’t see the difference.

“In order to have ‘fashion’, I am pretty sure you need clothes covering you. That is something that you lack,” I replied, zipping up my bag.

Vanessa only huffed in annoyance as she said, “Atleast I look good, all you ever wear are jeans and black shirts with stupid names. Like The Betles? What the hell is that, like seriously.”

Oh she did not just insult The Beatles.

“You really are an airhead,” I commented. “It’s ‘The Beatles’, with an ‘A’ and you can ask anyone around here if they like them. I bet if you used that small little brain of yours—if you even have on—you would be able to recall that they were one of the most famous bands to live. That is just sad.”

She just rolled her eyes as she said, “Unlike you, I am not a nerd.”

I shrugged and decided it was time to leave. Making sure that I had on my bracelets, I exited the room without a goodbye as I dragged my small suitcase with me.

As I passed the halls, I had caught up with Skittles and Minnie/Crystal. Like usual, they were arguing over something ridiculous as I grew closer to them.

“Yo Skittles!” I hollered, nodding my head at her.

She smiled in return as she yelled, “Don’t let those flying monkeys bother you!”

I nodded and said, “Hey Minnie!”

Minnie looked at me in fake anger as she flipped me off, smiling evilly to herself. I chuckled to myself as I yelled back to her, “Oh! And Skittles was right, you do have a huge ass!”

She growled as she ran after me, her luggage soon making her falling on the floor. “Raven! I will so get you back for that!” she exclaimed, glaring at me playfully.

“If you can catch me!” I hollered back to her.

Laughing, I rushed down the stairs—which took forever because of my suitcase—and almost knocked down Rachel in the process.

“Oh hey Rachel!” I beamed, excited to leave.

She had her auburn hair up in a high ponytail, matching her light brown eyes. In the light her freckles were noticeable and I could tell she wore no make-up except for a light blush on her cheeks. All in all, she was just naturally pretty in her own way.