Chapter 17: The End?

Your POV:

I woke up and went to the stairs, but it seems like mom and dad are having their big conversation. I know listening to adult conversation is bad, but, this seems to be interesting.

"Hun, I can't let you do that.." My mom started. I know hun, but, we need to, we need to leave here since, we can't afford the bills..." I was shocked from what I have heard. "We are leaving?" I added, already downstairs looking at both of my parents. They we're shocked. Surprisingly they didn't scold at me for listening.

"Yes we are dear, I am sorry, but we need to leave as soon as possible, you will stop schooling for a moment at Seabrook..." My mom touched my cheek and hugged me. "Say goodbye to Zed..."

That led me to tears as I hug my mom as well. I can't just leave Zed...I can't....

Zed's POV:

I waited for (Y/N) in front of the school. Zombies are still not accepted, what's new to that?

Then I saw her walking and I immedietly waved my hand and rushed towards her. She seems sad. "(Y/N)?" I asked and she looked at me with a pale smile. "Hey Zed..." She chuckled. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I will tell you later, but right now, can we spend our own time together? It is important for me..." She smiled. "Why of course..." I chuckled.

"Thank you Zed..."

Something is off and I need to know what...

Third Person's POV:

You kept on hanging out with Zed the whole day, it is already dismissal, and you are ready to tell him what is going on after you got your student slip from the principal.

"Zed..." You trailed off. "Yes?" He asked. "I don't know how to say this, but...me and my family are leaving this place..." You sniffed. "Wh-what?" Zed asked. "You are kidding me, right?" He asked again, slightly chuckling. "No...not this time..." You frowned.

"But...this is...too much..." He replied. "I know...but I will be back!" You smiled sweetly. He hugged you tight as you two heard your parents' car's beep. "I will see you soon..." He whispered. "Just don't forget about me..." He then again whispered.

"I won't....my Zombie..." You cried on him and let go, you entered the car and look back at Zed. The car started moving. You already sat down, but then, someone started shouting, you looked back and saw Zed is chasing the car.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" You opened the window before it's too late. "ZEEED!!!" You shouted back. "I LOVE YOU!!!!" Zed shouted again slowing down. You smiled. "I LOVE YOU TOO ZED!!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!!!" You responded, you saw him stop at the gate and smiled at you waving his arms for a goodbye. You also did saw all the other students go out of the gate and waved goodbye to you.

You smiled as tears goes down your cheeks. "Until we meet again....." You whispered.

"Seabrook Zombies and Poms..."

!!!!!The End!!!!!

Sorry if this took too long...ehehe but I will make sure there is a sequel ;)

Thank you all for reading!!!