Chapter 9: Under The Shining Stars

Your POV:

I am just getting ready to go home and is waiting for Zed. But when I sat down near at the entrance of the school, I already saw familiar shoes, I look up and saw Zed standing in front of me. "Oh hey Zed..." I chuckled and stood up.

"Hey, (Y/N). Bonzo made something for you...he said you would love it so, here you go..." Zed gave me a flower made out of paper. "This is adorable..." I smiled and looked at him. "Well, should we be going to your house now?" He chuckled and I chuckled as well. "Okay let's go..." I smiled and walked with him towards my home.

"Hello Zed, nice to see you again..." My mom greeted him with a warm smile and so did dad. "Nice to see you in my daughter's advance birthday dinner." Dad chuckled and I just smiled. "Well I am glad to be here with (Y/N)." Zed replied and I started to blush slightly.

"Oh, well, do you have a date for the upcoming prom?" My mom smiled. "Mom..." I trailed off. "What? I needed to know!" She laughed and looked back at Zed. "None..." He chuckled. "Well, can you take our dear dauther then?" Dad smiled. "DAD!" I shouted.

"Why not?" Zed smiled. "Zed..." I looked at Zed. "It's gonna be fine (Y/N)..." He smiled at me and it did make me comfortable. "Oh okay fine..." I smiled. "Come on, let's eat dinner..."

Zed's POV:

As we finished eating, (Y/N) led me straight to the roof top and we saw the stars glowing up on the sky. "Pretty isn't it?" She smiled. "Yeah, yeah it is..." I replied. "Zed, if you ever had a chance to get one special star and give it to someone you like, who would it be?" She continued to look up.

"I would give it to the person who I laid my eyes on..." I chuckled and she did as well. "Wow Zed, that's so cute..." She laughed a bit.

"And that person would be you..." I looked at her and she looked back. "What...?" She started to blush and continued to look at me. "(Y/N), I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time but I think I--" "kids! (Y/N), Zed! Time for the cake!"

"Oh..uhm...maybe a little cake first..." I laughed and so did she. "Okay okay lets go..."

End of chapter 9