Chapter 4: Your Family

Your POV:

As I am trapped inside the Zombie Safe Room with Zed, I get to know him a bit better. He ain't a bad for a zombie, and he's pretty charming too.

"You have a really cool dream Zed, why can't you be in the team?" I asked. He looked down. "I'm a zombie, they say we can't leave the basement and do what humans do..." He looked away. I feel sorry for the guy. He just wanted to follow his dream. But he won't be able to do it when the humans are just disgusted with them.

"Uhm..." I was about to talk when Bucky and Bree got inside the room. "(Y/N)!" Bucky pulled me and pointed at Zed. "You shall not touch my cousin nor her friend..." He left with me. What's up with Bucky and Zed?

Bucky let go of me when we reached the hallway. "Look (Y/N), we know you wanted to be friends with him. But we ain't gonna let that happen since they almost ate one of the students here..." I was shocked. "And my cousin is one of his friends, but when we heard about that news, we stopped her. So we will do the same to you..." Bucky left with Bree.

I know he's just worried, but I am feeling sorry for the Zombie.

Time skip

I am already walking home and I saw Bucky running towards me. "Bucky?" He smiled at me. "Um, great job you did at the cheer at the gym..." He looked at me while walking beside me. "Thanks," I smiled. "Are you going home with me?" I asked. "Yeah..." He answered. "That's sweet, thanks again..." I chuckled and continued to walk home.

I reached my house and he waved goodbye to me and so did I.

I entered the house and saw mom and dad are already inside the kitchen with my little brother. I hugged my mom and my dad and snuggles my little brother.

"Welcome home (Y/N) dear! How was the day of your first day?" I smiled. "Yeah. Anyway mom, I will be out tomorrow a bit early so I could at least practice more for my cheers." I smiled and lied at the same time. "Sure thing dear." Mom smiled. But the truth is, I am only going to see Zed...I want to help the guy...

And by the way...meet my family...

My mom, (M/N), then my dad, (D/N), and my little brother. (B/N). They are the family for me. Plus, they are really the cool ones, they are always on my side no matter what...

End of chapter 4