Chapter 10: Challenge Accepted

Bucky's POV:

As I saw (Y/N) walk towards school, I rushed to her and reached her arm. She turned around as she is startled. "Oh hey Bucky..." She chuckled. "What is it?" She asked. "I just wanted to ask you, are you ready for the first ever cheer you will be doing?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, and I am so glad you accepted me in the squad!" I chuckled. "Well, don't be late later!" "Oh I won't..." Then I heard someone called her name. "(Y/N)!" Me and (Y/N) turned around and I saw...the Zombie...

"Hey Zed...what's up?" (Y/N) started to walk with Zed. What does that Zombie have that I don't? This is the first time I am liking someone, why can't I have something I want?!

Skip to the cafeteria

I sat down with my fellow friends, Tracey, Stacey and Lacey. "What is the matter Bucky? You don't seem, jazzy today..." Stacey said while holding her fork. "It's just that Zombie, he is taking my opportunity to have (Y/N)." I answered glaring at Zed who is talking and making (Y/N) laugh.

"Well, I think you look perfect with her!" Tracey smiled. "Am I right guys?" She added and the two answered 'yes'. "Yeah, but all she did was notice that Zombie..." I replied. "What if, you challenge Zed into a competition, whoever wins (Y/N)'s heart get to have her and the loser gets to have nothing..." Lacey smiled.

"That's a good idea Lacey..." As I saw (Y/N) left the table I stood up and walked towards the Zombie table. "Oh hey Bu--" "don't you 'hey Bucky' me Zombie, look I am just here to have a challenge with you..." He chuckled and looked at his fellow Zombies and back at me. "Alright, what's the challenge?" He smiled and I chuckled. "It'll be easy..."

"Look, I know you like (Y/N), and I do too, but since I can't just stand in one corner seeing you two get together that easy, I will just have a little challenge," I smiled evily and I can see him frown. "Whoever wins (Y/N)'s heart gets to have her and whoever loses will never have anything from her...got that Zombie?"

Zed's POV:

I can't just sit hear and do nothing right?

"I'm in, challenge accepted Bucky..." I sighed and he continued to have that smile on his face. "Good..." Then (Y/N) came back. "Oh hey Bucky, what are you doing here?" She asked smiling. "Oh, just told Zed how I am deeply sorry on how I acted...anyway, need to go..." He chuckled and left.

"Oh wow, Bucky has changed, am I right Zed?" She sat down beside me and look at me still has that smile. "Yeah, he has..." Uhm, not exactly what you think (Y/N)...if you only know...

End of chapter 10