Chapter 7: Zed and your secret

Sorry if I haven't posted...I have wifi problems...

Zed's POV:

I don't know if I am right about this, but I think I am falling for (Y/N), I know I'm a Zombie, but I am really falling for her. Everytime I am near her, I can't say anything straight, it's like I am eating my own words.

I was walking towards the basement when I heard someone call my name. "Hey Zed!" I look at the person and saw it was (Y/N). "O-oh, hey (Y/N)..." I smiled and she finally reached me. "Um, Zed, can I invite you to my house later? Cause it's actually my advance birthday party because I won't be here when it's exactly my birthday..." I smiled and nodded.

"Sure then (Y/N)..." I smiled. I entered the basement and saw Eliza and Bonzo looking at me. "Let me guess, you were with (Y/N) yesterday..." I chuckled and answered yes. I guess Eliza didn't like it. "I thought we had an agreement Zed, she's a human and you're a Zombie. This friendship of yours will never work out. It'll end in the same path..." I looked down and just ignored Eliza and sat down.

"I can't just tell Eliza that I like (Y/N) right now, or else this secret wouldn't be a secret no more..." I thought and continued to space out.

Your POV:

When I invited Zed, I smiled widely and just kept imagining his cute smile. Is there something wrong with me? Because I think the virus is getting stronger? Do you get it? No? Okay then...I suck at this...

Anyway, whenever I just kept on staring at him, I am blushing more and more and screaming in the inside.

I wanted to say it but I can't...

And I don't know how...

What am I suppose to do? Shout my feelings at him?

I continued listening to our teacher at Math Class and I can feel that someone is looking at me from behind. When I decided to look behind me I saw Bucky and he just looked away.

I was confused and looked back in front again. What is his deal?

But whatever...all I needed to do now is keep my secret...a secret...

End of chapter 7

Sorry guys if I haven't updated more. I was busy in vacation and wifi sucks...anyway, if you're asking why I am busy at vacation, well, it's because of family bonding...and I can't just choose internet over family now, can I? Anyway, I hope you understand this and hope you understand as well how shitty my wifi is...thank you!

-S.Berry