Chapter 15: Cheating Plans

Normal POV:

Bucky started off by telling everyone not to let Zed near you. You didn't know anything at all, but then Zed wanted to tell you now how he feels, but since Bucky has assistants, Zed can't even lay a finger on you.

"Uhm, Zombie, can you like, not go near (Y/N)? A Zombie and a girl will never work out..." A girl groaned and that actually broke Zed into reality. "She's right. I don't belong with her...she's already fine with Bucky..." Zed looked at you and Bucky who seems to be laughing and having fun.

But the truth is, you're just laughing because of Bucky's joke, you never really liked the guy, even a little bit. The only one that keeps beating your heart is Zed. No one else, but it seems like Bucky wouldn't allow that to happen.

"Bucky, have you seen Zed lately? I never get to talk to him..." You look up at Bucky. "N-no exactly, I haven't...maybe he ditched out..." Bucky looked at you. "N-no, he never ditch out...he would never!" You look back at Bucky with half teary eyes.

"Why would he leave?!" You shouted. "We don't know, but that's just Zed..." Bucky replied. "HOW WELL DID YOU KNOW ZED?!" You continued to shout and walked straight to the restroom with teary eyes. You didn't want to believe that Zed just ran away like that. You knew Zed better than anyone, he would reach for his dreams even if it is hard.

"Zed, where are you?"

End of chapter 15