Chapter 2: A Lot Of Questions

Your POV:

As I was looking around the school before the other bell rings, I found a strange room, it has the words, 'Zombie Safe Room'. Why do they have a safe room and has the word 'Zombie'? I mean, what? This can't be all real. Can it, I mean, there are no such things as Zombies...maybe they are just messing with everyone's head...or brains...get it? Okay I'm a bit corny...

Someone holds my shoulders and I hit its face. "Ow...ugh....!" I look clearly at the guy and it was the guy who called Addison...

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" He looked at me. "Aren't you suppose to be in your class right about now?" He looked at me with those eyes and is really serious. "U-uhm, yeah, but--" "buts are not allowed here, if you want to fit in, don't go around the campus, if you're not done with classes. Understood?" "But if I did that, what will I get?" I asked.

"I heard and saw on your records that you wanted to join the cheer squad...so that might be your reward..." He turns around and left. But when I was about to leave he started to talk. "By the way, my name's Bucky..." Then he left. "Bucky..." That name is new to me...Bucky...

I walked straight to my classroom and saw more different people. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

"Oh hey, I didn't see you there!" I saw Bree and I smiled. "Hey Bree, what's going on?" I asked. "Nothing much, and by the way, Bucky made an announcement for the cheer squad! You're joining!?" I laughed and nodded. "Oh my gosh yes!" She cheered and hugged me.

I gently pushed her away. "Sorry I'm not much of a hugger..." I chuckled. "Oh that's okay...(Y/N), right?" I nodded and smiled.

But something is still bugging me, the boundaries, the safe room, I mean, what does that even mean!?

Time skip

It's already recess and I went to the cafeteria to get food. Once I got one I sat down beside Addison and Bree. After couple of minutes, I saw someome sneak in the cafeteria, his hair is green and his body is somehow pale. I took a closer look but it seems to have he has what a Zombie has.

Is he a student here that cosplay a lot? Maybe, hope so, cause if this is another 'Zombies are real' deal, I am out...if Zombies are real, where's the attack? I mean, Zombies will eat you and you will panic because you know there are Zombies, where's the attack and where's the panic?

I still have my eyes on him and saw he took one apple. I stood up and excused myself and left the table. "Where are you going sir mysterious..." I whispered underneath my breath and just followed him. I saw him enter the basement and so I did enter.

When I quietly opened the door and quietly closed the door, I looked in front and I thought he was the only one. But then again, to my surprise, there were lots of them. "Uh...Zed, who's that?" A girl asked. "Uhm, maybe a student from up there..." The guy replied. "Uhm, yeah I need to go wrong room..." I left and took a deep breath. "No no no no, there are no such things as Zombies, you're imagining, you're just hungry...yeah, just hungry..."

Zed's POV:

I saw her left and I just followed her and gave Bonzo his apple.

I grabbed her arm. "Hey, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be up there and not here?" I asked. "Yeah but I got curious on where are you taking the apple." She replied. "Well, it's just for my friend Bonzo..." I let go of her arm and she smiled. "Uh, don't think of me as crazy alright? But any chance that you believe in Zombies?" She asked and I just chuckled.

"New to town are you?" I smiled and she looked at me confused. "Yes, and you're talking to a Zombie..." Her eyes widened and holds her head. "No way! If you really are a Zombie, prove it..." She looked at me. "Here I have this Z-band that can prevent us from being pure Zombie so, here I'll try to swipe this and--" my hand started to change so I swiped it back.

I look at her and she is really shocked. "Oh my gosh, I-I can't handle this...uhm...I need to go..." She left and I can hear her shoes ticking fast, so she must really be surprised. But she's nice. Wonder if I get to know her better...

End of chapter 2