Chapter 3: Trapped with Zed

Your POV:

As I walked inside a classroom where my next subject is, I am completely shocked. This time, I am with new people. No one to talk to but myself. I ain't a girl to be with a lot of circles of people, I don't like that, it makes me feel like I am being in one place to another.

I just sat down and took out my book. My eyes are following the words but my head isn't, the only thing I am thinking is that, I really met a real Zombie, which is to my belief that Zombies aren't real, but cheese burgers, they are real!

I kept calming myself and not doing anything but think. Then the teacher came in and started the class. My eyes are on her but my mind isn't, the Zombie I met is really nice, they aren't mindless freaks like in some movies.

Then I snapped put of my fantasies when the teacher called me to answer one simple question.

"So, what is the answer miss (L/N)?" I just looked at the board and started to gulp. Then someone knocked at the door. "May I excused (Y/N) (L/N) to come with me?" I saw Bucky and I smiled in relief. "Very well..." The teacher smiled and let me go with Bucky.

I am walking beside him and I asked why he needed me. "Okay, listen, Addison isn't here with us today and she gone home early..." He looked at me. "Why?" I asked. "She had a fever and she needed to rest." He continued to walk. "Now I need you to practice our cheer for our new contest..." He stopped and opened the door to the gym.

"What? Now?" I was surprised. "Yes now, and you don't want to be trapped inside Science class do you?" He looked at me. "N-no..." I answered. "Good, now let's go!" He shouted and gone to their positions.

I stayed at the bleachers and watched them. It may look easy but it is also hard.

"Now, try..." He pointed at me and throws two pom poms at me. I caught it and took a deep breath and goes in front while they are sitting down.

Bucky played a beat and I tapped my foot to it.

Zed's POV:

I know roaming around the campus is not a good idea, but I need to go and look for my dream, being in the football team...

When I passed by the gym, I heard an amazing beat and I took a peek and saw the girl who sneaked inside the basement doing some practice. I didn't know she could cheer like that.

I kept looking at her and then someone turned on the Z alarm. Shoot, someone saw me...

I ran towards the Zombie Safe Room and stayed there while everyone is running. I saw someone come in and I just hide inside the dark part of the room.

Then the lights went on. I saw a girl inside and I just stayed silent. She started to look around and then I made a little move but I made a lot of sounds. "W-who's there?" She asked looking at my direction. "Uuuuh..." I trailed off. "Show yourself..." She added and so I took a deep breath and gone out to the light.

"Z-zombie..." She started to take her steps back and I continued walking towards her. "Hey hey, I ain't here to hurt you, and I just want to tell you my name and all of the things I wanted to do in my life." I replied. "Then who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Zed...and I have a dream of being a football player. So how about you?" I asked looking at her smiling. "My name's (Y/N)...and I want to be in the cheer squad..." She smiled and then something clicked. It's the door. "What the!?" She ran to the door and it can't be opened. "The door's locked..." She looked at me worried.

"Oh no..."

End of chapter 3