Chapter 16: Revealed and Forgiven

Your POV:

As I finally knew why I haven't got to talk to Zed, I finally reached the Zombie and Bucky arguing. I pulled Bucky away and gone in front of Zed.

"What is your problem?!" I asked shouting at Bucky. "What? I'm just telling this Zombie to stay away..." Bucky looked at Zed. "That's not it Bucky!!!!" I shouted and pushed him again. "You made this a competition while basically you already know who I will choose! Why are you so shelfish?!" I asked and pulled Zed away.

"(Y/N)! Wait!!!" Bucky shouted but I continued to walk. "Shut up Bucky!!!!" I shouted.

Zed's POV:

As (Y/N) continued to pull me, I stopped and looked at me. "Hey, (Y/N)...I think you've been too harsh with Bucky..." I continued to look at her. "What are you saying Zed??? He was being harsh on you..." She replied. "I know, but he is still human, he can feel...." She finally make her whole body face me.

"Look Zed, he made you feel bad and made a competition just to see who deserves me better. Zed...he doesn't need anyone...for he is not that kind of a person..." I covered her mouth. "Listen (Y/N), I don't actually care if he keeps on doing things to me. The truth is, I am not a prideful person, and I would never do anything to hurt anyone." I smiled.

"So why not forgive Bucky instead?" I added, I removed my hand on her mouth and she sighed, slowly nodding. Then we heard someone behind us, we look at the person and it's Bucky.

"(Y/N)...I understand you don't want to talk to me...I'm just passing by..." Bucky looked down and continued walking. (Y/N) pulled Bucky's arm and looked at him, Bucky looked back. "Bucky, listen...I thought about it and, yet, you need to be forgiven, Zed is right. You're also a human and you can feel things. So I forgive you..." (Y/N) smiled.

Bucky was shocked and looked at me. "Y-you said that?" Bucky asked me. "Yeah..." I chuckled. "Even on how much I had done to you?" He added. "Sure, I just don't seem to care...cause I just wanna have a peaceful mind Bucky..." I chuckled and so did (Y/N). "Okay, I promise to you guys I will not do this again..." Bucky smiled.

"Good to hear Bucky..." (Y/N) hugged Bucky and let go. "Go on...go to where you are going..." (Y/N) smiled and Bucky nodded. "See you later guys..." Bucky smiled and started to walk.

"I am glad that's over..." (Y/N) laughed and I nodded. "Yup..." Me and (Y/N) walked towards the locker room.

Well, this went well!

End of chapter 17