Chapter 6: Helping Zed Out

Your POV:

When it was recess I rushed out to the basement to see Zed. But I saw Eliza instead. (Again with the rhymes 😂)

"What are you doing here? I thought you're suppose to be with Bucky..." She crossed her arms. "No, I only wanted to see Zed..." I replied. "Well bad news, he ain't here, now go!" She shouted at me. "W-why are you shouting at me?" I asked. "You don't belong here..." She closed the door shut, and all I could do is leave.

Eliza's POV:

I closed the door shut and I just lied. Zed is here, he's just with Bonzo...but I still lied. "Hey Eliza, who was at the door?" Zed asked me and I just locked it. "Uhm, nobody, let's just mind our own business..." I smiled and gone back to my seat.

"But I know (Y/N) will go here now, she told me..." Zed sat down beside Bonzo. "Maybe she forgot, she is a human after all, she doesn't care about us Zombies, especially you Zed..." I replied and continued reading.

He sighed and just looked down. I feel bad for Zed, but I don't want to be back to our normal route, where we will just stay at home and never get a chance to be part of education ever again. I would rather be treated this way than be kicked out permanently...

I know I said I wanted Zombies to have the rights, but I get it now, Zombies and humans aren't suppose to be friends and suppose to be together. Bucky is right, we don't belong in the human part...we only belong in the Zombie side and nowhere else.

Zed's POV:

I think Eliza is hiding something and I think it involves (Y/N). I just have a feeling.

Then the bell rings and it's time for the Zombies to go home. "Hey Eliza, why don't you go home with Bonzo? I think I left something in the basement..." She smiled and nodded.

I walked inside the school and I saw (Y/N) already locking her locker and about to leave. I was about to approach her when I saw Bucky is with her.

I hid in one room and took a peek. "So (Y/N), should I go and join you on your way home?" I heard Bucky asked. "Oh, no need Bucky, I can do it myself." Bucky left.

I came out of the room and pulled her in. "What the? Zed?" She looked at me. "Why didn't you came in the basement earlier?" I asked. "Eliza said you weren't there and she closed the door shut..." She replied. "Why would Eliza do that?" I asked, all she gave me is a confused face. "Okay doesn't matter, does your parents know that you're friends with a Zombie?" I asked.

"No, but I am sure they would love you..." She smiled. "Can I go to your house tonight then?" I asked with a smile. "Yeah..." She replied and she walked home with me.

We arrived at her house. She knocked at the door and I saw a little boy. "Mom, (Y/N) is here!" He shouted. "And with her boyfriend!" He added and that made me widen my eyes and blush a little. "What!? (B/N)! No! He's not my boyfriend!" She started to blush as well.

The boy ran inside. "Oh, forgive my brother, he always tells mom and dad that whenever I have a boy with me." She blushed even more and invited me to come inside.

"Oh hello, you must be?" Her mother asked. "Zed, nice to meet you. Now I know where (Y/N) got her beauty!" I smiled and her mother smiled. "Why thank you, and what a polite boy you are, and very charming!" (Y/N)'s father agreed as well. "How long have you known our daughter, uh, Zed?" He sat down at the chair.

"Two days, but she is a really kind and sweet girl I must say, you are lucky to have a child like her..." I smiled and her parents smiled widely. "Why, you are the only one who said that Zed, for all the guys that she has been friends with, you're the only one..." Her father smiled.

"Well, I better go, I am going to be late for supper..." I smiled and excused myself to go home. She has very amazing family.

Your POV:

Mom and dad kept looking at me with their confusing smile after Zed left. "Why are you guys smiling at me like that?" I asked. "I think we know who you will be going to the prom..." Mom continued to smile. "Oh no no no no, I'm not onto proms mom..." I answered.

"Come on dear, just for once..." I sighed. "Fine..." They cheered, then I told them all about Zed. "Hey dear, if Zed has a problem, why not cheer him up? We won't stop you from doing that..." I smiled and hugged them. "Thanks mom, thanks dad..."

I looked out the window and I saw his town, Zombie Town. I wonder if I could ever go there in private and not letting mom and dad know, so that I can hang out with Zed once in a while...

End of chapter 6