Chapter 8: Love Virus ❤

Before I start off with this chapter, I would love to tell you all that I am also doing shout outs! So shout out for these guys who supported all the way! Okay, I know you all did, and if you ever did flood my notifications up and I didn't noticed it, sorry but if I did see it I will do my best to make a shout out! ^_^

Shout out to:

FluffyCreeperz
jocelyn3132

Thank you guys! And hope u guys know what is Bucky has been feeling for someone when the other chapters started, hope u are paying attention...

Your POV:

I got to my third class before recess. I put my unwanted stuff inside my locker 10 minutes ago. But when I arrived the classroom, I saw Bucky in front of me. "Hey Bucky..." I smiled, but I know deep insie of me I shouldn't....but why?

"Um, (Y/N). Will you come home for dinner later?" He smiled sweetly. "Sorry Bucky but...I am having my own dinner tonight..." I smiled and continued onto my seat. "Are you not accepting my
request because of that Zombie?" I looked at him. "What are you talking about?" I asked him confused.

"I want you to know that those Zombies are nothing but chaos..." I think that just broke me. "Excuse me Bucky..." I stood up facing him. I don't even care if I make a war anymore! "I don't want to be mean to a person, but you have gone too far man, too far! All these againts the Zombie thing has got to go!" I shouted and I heard everyone gasp.

I looked at everyone. "Listen up! If the Zombies did eat someone, it must've been a misunderstanding! Their Z bands must've been treated badly or someome messed with them, if the Zombies did ate one person, why would you be mad at them? Be mad at the person who destroyed their Z band!" I shouted and the whole class whispered to each other.

"Giving them one simple new chance wouldn't make us a better person? Look at us...all of us...we are treating them as mosnters while they just want to be treated as humans again...did they ever wanted to be like Zombies???"

Everyone smiled at me. "We understand..." I smiled back. "Thank you guys, for understanding..."

Bucky's POV:

When I heard her speach, I could not help it but feel nothing but jealousy. All she talk about is that Zombie...

Time skip

Recess started and I saw her walk towards the basement. I couldn't believe she is talking to that, that, gross Zombie...well all of them are gross. And scary...

"Hey Bucky, anything wrong?" Addison asked me and I looked at her. "What did (Y/N) ever saw on those Zombies?" I asked. "Something that you will never see...love.." She chuckled. Oh I forgot she was friends with the Zombies...

Zed's POV:

When I got outside the basement, I already saw (Y/N). "Oh hey..." I laughed and so did she. Her cute laugh makes me want to look at her so badly...but she might think I'm a bit of a freak...

"So uuuh. Anything in mind?" She chuckled.

"Only one..." I laughed.

"What is it?" She looked at me and I answered.

"There's something worst than a Zombie Virus..." I chuckled and I got her eyes widened. "What?" She asked. I smiled.

"Love Virus..."

End of chapter 8