20.Nightmare Pt.3

"Jessi, come on get up. We got to go." I opened my eyes once again to find Ghost's staring back at me. I'm here again. Why? I haven't had this dream in so long. I thought it told me what I needed to know. I was going to die. I know that I accepted that. So what now.

"What's wrong with you? You're going to get yourself killed. This is why I never wanted to bring you, it's too dangerous. Jessi, you've got to get your head in the game." I launched myself up and threw Ghost back just before the rock could hit him. By now I knew everything that was going to happen. We both got to the door even faster than the last time. plus all the physical training I did worked wonders for stamina.

"Wow, that was boring. What no blood? I thought you, of all people, would have been all for a good bloodshed sweetheart." Again with the sarcasm. Why does Jimmy always sound like he hates me? What's the point in that? Jimmy just sighed and went to go open the door.

"Wait. Don't open it." Jimmy stopped, his hand on the door nob. Something isn't right. Everything was exactly the same. Everything! So why show me all this again. There has to be something new, something I missed. I stopped and took a deep breath. There in the wind, you could hear this banging. It was barely noticeable but it was there.

"If you're done, we sh.."

"Shh!" Jimmy huffed and walked over to were I was. I listened as closely as I could. There was someone yelling in the background like they were stuck... "Johnny!"

I look up to see Jimmy smile just before disappearing. The scenery changed and soon I was standing there beside Ghost as Toast was slamming into the door trying to break it down. He backed up and ran right into in hurting himself in the process.

"Johnny!" Ghost ran to help and I just stood back in shock. I yelled too, or at least I tried. Nothing came out, It was like that day that Toast got upset because of Jimmy, and I lost my voice. What's going on?

"They won't be able to hear you anyway. Maybe Ghost but not the others." Jimmy appeared next to me. It was the first time I saw him separate from Ghost. He had slightly lighter hair than Ghost and his eyes where pure red. Redder then I've normally seen them. His skin is paler than Ghost and when he smiled, his teeth were way sharper. He wasn't even wearing the same things. He was wearing stark black pants with a white t-shirt, an unzipped red hoodie covering his shoulders. His knife holstered beside him.

"We have to get out of here sir. They took her. They hurt her." I look over at Toast who was sitting on the couch with Ghost trying to check out his arm. What are they talking about? Are they talking about me?

"After that stunt you pulled, the woman stabbed you in the side. There was blood everywhere." Jimmy twitched slightly at the memory but he took a deep breath and continued. "She kicked you and when you passed out, she dragged you and that idiot back through a portal."

"I know Johnny but she's stronger than she looks I'm sure she'll be ok."

"OK, Johnny they stabbed her in the side! She lost so much blood." Both Ghost and Jimmy twitched this time. Ghost turned around and looked at back at the monitors. Spencer was trying his tech skill to hack into the base's systems. However, there really isn't anything to hack into. I made it that way for a reason. 

Honestly, you guys can be such idiots.

"Toast did you say something?" Ghost turned around and Toast just shook his head. He was exhausted, They both were. Did he hear me?

"I told you Ghost might be able to. You have a connection. All three of us." Jimmy walked around to the other side and whispered into Ghosts ear. Ghost froze and his face scrunched up in the way it does when he hears something he doesn't like.

"No, I'll find a way out."  Jimmy smiled and again whispered in Ghosts ear. He just slammed his hands on the table causing everyone to jump.

"Sir?" Ghost looked up and smiles. He had forgotten that everyone was there. Sometimes I swear that guy can be so ridiculous.

"Is that why you love him so much?" Ghost just whipped his head in our general direction, while I freeze up. What gave you that idea? Why would I love someone like that?

"Don't play dumb with me. I remember. In fact, I was the reason he forgot in the first place."  There was a loud sound that startled me. I turned to see Ghost picking up all the books he dropped from the table. Can he hear us? Like completely hear us. 

"Probably, We are inside his head." Wait we are? Jimmy just nods and smiles his typical crazy grin. If I'm in his head and there stuck in the room. Then this is all happening in real time than right. "Like I said earlier we all have a connection that's unlike any other. It's physical, mental, spiritual. What we see you see, and what you see we see. You need to use it. You need a change of perspective." 

If this real-time... Then break the door down!

"Aggh!" I turn to see Ghost fall to the floor clutching his head. Jimmy walked over, placed his hands on Ghost shoulders, and disappears. Everone is screaming at Ghost asking if he's ok. A familiar wicked grin spread across Ghosts face from eye to eye. He slowly got up and walked up the stairs to the door. He places his hand on the wood and pushes, shattering the door into splinters. Next thing I know I've plummeted back into the darkness.

Anyway what did Jimmy say I need? A change of perspective...