24.Transfer (Ghost)

AN~ I thought I would put this here lol...

Jimmy~Italics

Toast Wolf/Angry~Underlined

Jessi Insane/angry~Bold

Both Jimmy and Jessi~ Bold and Italics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel pain go through my body worse than I have ever had, waking me up in an instant. The lights blinded me as I open my eyes. I had to go get some help. This pain came out of nowhere, It had to be Jessica. But this is terrible if this the pain she's feeling... No, it would be worse for her. We need to find her now. Walking was a bit challenging, I kept hitting walls, and shelves. Jimmy tried telling me where things were but it wasn't really helping. He got so frustrated at one point he took control but the pain got to him to and he ended up falling over. Luckily though he made to the Livingroom, where Toast was, before giving back control.

"Sir! What are you doing up? You're still in pain." Toast came running over, trying to get me up. The pain made me so dizzy though I just ended up sitting on the couch.

"Johnny... We... We need to... f-find Jessi." Toast stopped short and turned around, looking at me with this look. Like he sensed something was off or different with me.

"Sir, you can't do anything in the state your in. Do you have any idea why that happened earlier? Why you're still in so much..."

"Johnny forget about what happened before. What matters now is Jessi is hurting." And just as the words left my lips the pain intensified 100x over. I yelled out and Toast was there in seconds holding on to my hand. He was trying to understand what was going on, but I don't even completely understand.

"Sir, tell me what going on."

"We... Have... TO... SAVE... JESSICA!"  I could see in the reflection of Toasts eyes that mine had turned red. The pain died down as Jimmy took partial control. He was taking the brunt of the pain so I didn't have to. I sat up and my head began to swim. I didn't have time to sit here and complain. I had to help her. I had to bring her back. That way I can yell at her for making me forget about us.

"SIR!" I turned and looked Toast in the eyes. He was crying. Guilt washed over me and I sat back down. "EXPLAIN."

"I don't know how to." I heard as Toast growled and I reeled back. I'm still not used to him doing that. I sighed and tried to think of how to tell him. But... Everything just came out all jumbled.

"Your not making sense." 

"I am connected to her. I feel her pain." His eyes just darkened and another deep growl escaped his lips. He jumped up off the couch grabbed another teacup and threw it against the window, breaking both into pieces. We're going to need more teacups if he keeps doing that.

"Do you know where she is."

"No, and driving me crazy. Wait!" Toast just looked at me confused. I walked over to the table and grab a pen and paper. I take them back over to the couch and I close my eyes.

Can you find out where she is? You know use the connection or whatever.

Yes I could but I don't recommend it

Why? Right now your the only one who knows how to use the connection.

Ghost please trust me, when I say it's not a good idea.

We need to know, Jimmy. I don't care what you do. Or how you do it. I will even, willingly, give you absolute control to do whatever you want, if you can do this.

You don't have to do that. I just...

Please, Jimmy...

"You sure you want this Toasters?" Jimmy took full control of me and started asking questions. He was the only one capable of doing this after all. As much as I hate the idea, I've got to trust him. I have to put my faith in the man that saved me so long ago.

"Sir?"

"Answer the question? Do you want to get any information about Jessi and her whereabouts?"

"Yes of course I do!" Toast was starting to get worried now. He didn't understand what Jimmy was asking him. To him, I was asking him things I already knew the answer to. But to me, it sounds like Jimmy's asking for his permission. For what I am unsure.

"I can get the that for you but... I need to know if you want it."

"Sir, If you can get any information that can help her... THEN DO IT!" Jimmy nodded took the pen and paper I had gotten and started writing something down. Toast just watched carefully. He was just confused at what was going down.

"I need you to give him this. He's going to be in a lot of pain, this will help him." Toast took the paper and scrunched up his nose. Whatever Jimmy asked him for obviously confused the heck out of him.

"I don't understand."

"Just promise me! I know we don't exactly have good standing, but I care about him just as much as you do." What are you talking about, Jimmy? Once again I'm left out of the loop. It's kind of funny considering he's in my body. You'd think I would know what he's talking about or what he wrote but nope. That's something I was not allowed to know. Toast just nods his head and stands up. Jimmy gives me back some control but keeps me on the couch still. I know he's the only one who can get the information but I am confused as to what he's going to be doing to get it.

You sure about this? Like, Completely sure this is what you want?

"Do it!" It felt like something left me. I felt hollow and empty, like a piece of my soul had vanished, and all of a sudden I was drowning in immense pain. My entire body went rigid and I was screaming out but no sound came out. I felt as Toast laid my head down on the couch and grabbed a hold of my hand. He starts screaming for Spencer telling him to go get what was on the list. The last time I felt something like this was when I was a child. The day Jimmy saved my life.

My heart was racing which made it all worse as my blood boiled against the veins. I tried to catch my breath but my lungs didn't want to work. It dawned on me just then, why Jimmy didn't want to do it. He had to leave. He had to go to her. Meaning he couldn't be here for me. I should have realized. The only thing that would stop Jimmy from accepting a possible killing spree, was if I could end up dying. Let's just hope my silver heart doesn't kill me before he can come back.