1.Change Happens

Beep Beep Beep

The alarm was very annoying. Going off at 6:30 every morning even though I am 18 and don't go to school anymore. I got up changed into the usual outfit, a white shirt, dark jeans, and leather jacket and went downstairs. Being that my grandmother is the Queen of England you'd think I would be living in the lap of luxury. NOPE... Grandmother believes that hard work is good for the soul, as well as the mind. And me being absolutely insane... she works me to death, but whatever right. At least now that I'm a bit older she gives me a little more freedom. I can stay out till 12 but I still can't stay anywhere or date or basically do anything fun.

So I did my morning chores which include laundry, dishes, and taking care of my many pets. I'm allowed pets but not friends. Spencer is the only person she accepted you know besides Johnny Ghost. Ghost was only allowed because he's friends with her favorite grandson. I checked my many forums and chats only to once again find that Spencer had trolled like no other on ALL of them, and then went to the store to pick up some more equipment. I started long ago to get my own ghost equipment even though I probably will never get to use them. 

I never even noticed him standing there beside the clerk. Him in his hoodie and fingerless gloves, that looked a little bit too dirty to be wearing. I walked right past him but I knew something wasn't right. I just got the chill that you get when a specter phases through you or when the hair on the back of your neck stands on end and all you can do is shiver. I almost stopped short. But I told myself it was nothing and walked on.

When I got home the news was on and I dropped every bag that was in my arms. The store that I was at when I got that creepy chill was completely covered in blood and bodies. Everyone that had been in that store before I left was dead. I couldn't stop staring at all the blood. If I had stayed to 'investigate' said chill. I would be a part of all that. And for some reason it gave me another chill but this time with excitement. To be covered in blood...

The TV was suddenly shut off and I was snapped back to reality. One of the guards had been watching me the entire time I just stared at it. And when I looked up at him, after it had been turned off, I could sense his worry and slight fear. He obviously noticed my reaction wasn't quite normal. I still couldn't move in the shock of the scene and of my reaction.

"I was just there." I numbingly managed to say before slowly walking to my room. It was only 2:28 but I just felt numb. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything but replay the memories in my head. Oh did I mention that I have a photographic memory, as well as being an advanced level physic. Yeah, I think the later must run in the family. Its the only thing that makes sense. After all, Toast is physic too.

As I was replaying through the "footage" I kept noticing the same guy. I never saw his face but he always showed up. A man in a dusty gray sweater covered in red stains. Once again I got that shiver of excitement, and I knew this was the guy. And I wanted so badly to go look for him. I knew I was crazy but this tops the cake. I couldn't help myself searching up "how to track" and "The mind of a killer".

First off I have this uncanny ability to, for lack of a better term, copycat. I think its due to my photographic memory and physic level. But I can basically do, use, or speak the same way as anything I see or hear. Creepy I know but I love the way I freak people out when I mock them.

In no time flat, I was concocting ways to track then trap the mystery man without me getting hurt.  All, however, resulted in a confrontation, which always resulted in death. But I couldn't help feeling a rush of adrenaline at the thought of hunting prey... I mean tracking the man. What is happening to me?

When I finally decided to do something the sun had set and it was pitch black. My grandmother had gone to bed early, so like usual I had to sneak out, she won't let me leave unless I tell her where I'm going. So using the key I made, I managed to get out without being caught. I was only ten minutes away from the tech shop when I started to get the feeling I was being followed. On the outside, I was an oblivious teen out for a stroll, but on the inside a mad woman on adrenaline waiting for the guy behind me to attack so I could beat him to a pulp. It's official I've completely lost it.