25.What's with this QA? (Jimmy)

Already I can feel the silver in her system. It's something I got used to feeling with Johnny. I took control if her of her body making it mine temporarily, and opened my eyes. Looking around I could see we were in some sort of lab. The walls were stone and the door had a concrete arch. It almost looked like we were underground but the light from the only window proved it wasn't.  I could hear a train in the background. This is going to be difficult. 

"Looks like the kittens up again.  Good timing!"

"Why is that?" The women rose her eyebrows. I could start to feel Jessi begin to stir and wake up. I looked over at my reflection to notice Jessi's hair was had turned light brown but her eyes were still a striking red. Was the fact that I was in control make it so her hair was brown? I've never seen it that color before.

"You sound a little different.  Are you all right?"

"You mean besides the silver in my blood. I'm perfect." The woman just laughs and grabs a vial of what looks like silver. That must have been what had happened. 

"Can't have you trying anything. Now, can I?" She sticks the syringe into my next and empties the whole thing. There's just one thing about that. It won't work on me. As long as I am in her body, the silver will have no effect. I gave the women a dirty look and she smiles widely. "Well isn't this interesting?"

"I wouldn't say so?"

"Oh come on. That was pure silver I just injected into you." Her smile got wide as she got closer. She put her hand under my chin and lifted my face until I was staring right at her. She just kept staring into my eyes. "You see to us paranormals silver is like liquid fire. It can't kill us, unless of course your a werewolf, but with the amount of pain, it might as well. And Mortals are just so fragile. Their frail bodies can't handle anything foreign in their blood."

"What does that have to do with me?" Her smile morphed into a look that said I am going to dissect you and see what makes you tick.

"Out of all the paranormals, there is only one that's immune to silver. In fact, the practically negate the symptoms. There's no way you could be awake right now unless..." To figure me out so simple as that. Johnny's going to have a field day with this. "I've got questions. Oh, so many questions... For the both of you."

"Both?" I felt Jessica take partial control. That girl is really strong. The beable to force control despite being so drained against me. It takes a lot. The women jumped up, giggling like a school girl with a crush. I'm am already getting sick of this.

Just hang in there. Ok?

You're quite calm for someone being possessed. Especially since you know me. 

It's because I know you, besides what would you do that I haven't already done.

Honestly, I would just go on a killing spree again.

My point exactly.

"OK! Question one. What is your favorite color?"

"RED!!!" Why was that her first question? And when did that become your favorite color? I thought it was, you know what it doesn't matter. 

"Both like red. Alright, Where were you born?" Crao. Why is she asking questions like this?

"London." Jessi answered first, pushing her accent to emphasize her answer. The woman waited but then she lightly slaps her forehead.

"I forgot you have been..."

"Little butts North Carolina." I might as well get this over with.  It's hard enough dealing with Ghost and his nagging over my extracurricular activities but this girl... She's a whole new annoying.

"Really? Interesting!" Her smile made me want to gag. Why was she so interested in us anyway? Why is she so interested in Johnny.

"Where you born if you don't mind me asking?" What's the point in asking her that? It's not going to help.

"Scotland. Ok, Next question. Have you ever killed?"

"Of course!"

"I get you, but what about the kitten?" I burst out laughing. The women didn't exactly like that but whatever right. She literally just asked if our Dear Jessi Casket killed before.

Wait how did you know that's what I call myself?

Seriously, that's what you're asking me about? 

"Look, lady, she ain't no kitten. This girl's got just as much blood on her hands as I do and that's alone... For fun." I felt my smile turn into my usual psychotic one as my blood began to boil with bloodlust. 

Don't even try it. She'll knock you out without even raising her hand.

That's not exactly going to stop me. 

"That would explain how she so easily took out my man."

"Look, princess, I have a friend at home waiting for me patiently. As well as few long missed victims if you don't mind telling me where we are."

What the heck Jimmy? She's not just going to tell you. 

She will if it gets her the boys.

DO NOT BRING THEM HERE!

"Now I see. Ok, Were aren't far, not really anyway. Follow the sewers." Seriously that's all she's going to say. Of course, it's never easy.

DON'T YOU DARE JIMMY!!

Sorry sweetheart but I made a promise. Oh and sorry for this too. I relinquished control back to Jessi and stepped out of her body. She immediately yelled and fell back. The women just smiled and walked away as if she got everything she wanted. With those stupid question, I don't see how that's possible. I feel slightly bad for leaving her to deal with the silver in her bloodstream but I have to get back to Johnny. If I'm not too late. I swear if I am I will come back and watch that pretty face of a women choke on her own blood. I'm sure Jessi would enjoy that as well. 

But for now, I'll that stupid scottsmen go. But only for now.