thirty-three

3rd Person's POV

The seven brothers were on their way to get their little sister back. Brandon accompanied them since he proposed to help them. He didn't have to question the history between the brothers and Smith, cause after all he knew Smith very well and his dirty personality.

They were on their way with two cars. Landon, Luke, Caleb and Brandon in one car and the rest in the other car. Carter was following his older brother Landon who already knew the way to Smith's house.
The car with the younger brothers was filled with silence. Neither one of them spoke a word. Everyone was imagining how they would beat the shit out of Smith when they get him. The same goes for the older brothers in the other car, but with one exception. Brandon.

Brandon could sense the seriousness by looking at their glares filled with hatred. He was curious about knowing what exactly happened between them, but he didn't want to question it. In the end he's still determined to help them. Nothing would be better to catch the one and only Noah Smith.

Brandon took a quick glance at the rearview mirror. All of a sudden he saw Landon smirking. He couldn't understand why he would start smirking till he looked out of the window and saw the house a few metres away from them.

"Let the game start boys."
Landon announced while smirking.

Brandon looked around and saw the other ones, Caleb and Luke, also smirking.

He started to question himself 'Where did I get myself into?'

_______

Isabella's POV

"Your death will keep your brothers away from me."

My eyes widened and my body became stiff. I already imagined him wanting to kill me but it was still a shock moment for me. Not only that , but I also wanted to know why. Why? What's the reason for killing me? And why would my death keep my brothers away from him?

Just why?

"Now you're going to question me." Smith chuckled. "Right darling?"

"Don't call me that!" I immediately spat out. I couldn't stand his weird nicknames. It made me sick.

"Hm? So you don't want me to tell you? Alright then." He stood up and turned around, making his way towards the door.

"Wait no! I never said that! You have to tell me, you owe me that!"

"I owe you nothing."

And with that he left the room leaving me behind bound to a chair with a small amount of light. I could have cried.

And that's what I did.

"Arghhhhh!"
I yelled while crying.

I just let everything out what I couldn't let out in front of this man.

I was hurt. I felt pain. It was too much.

I just...wanted to go home...

"I need ...you."

_______

3rd Person's POV