six

"So Dylan already told you about what happened, right?"
I asked them without being surprised.

"Isabella..."
Landon started.

"Please, you can save your bullshit. I know what you're gonna say and I am not in the mood for this."

"It's serious ,Bella."

"It's not serious, Caleb! It's only unfair! You can't forbid me to have a friend!"

"We don't forbid you to have a friend."
Luke said with his usual calm voice.

"And why can't I have a guy friend,hm? Isn't this the same?"
I folded my arms.

"Boys and girls are different."
Landon said while folding his arms,too.

"Boys in your age intend on different things."

"They're not good for you."
Ethan and Grayson spoke up.

"But that's not a reason for you, Dylan, to make such a big deal about this!"

I looked over to Dylan who furrowed his eyebrows.

"Now everyone in school is thinking that I'm being abused by my own brothers! You know, this don't surprise me because of the way you're trea-"

"Enough!"
Landon raised his voice.

"You won't ever meet this boy again, understood?"

"No, I didn't understand! Tell me why!"

"He's no good for you, that's it!"
Dylan slammed his fist onto the table which made me just angrier.

"You're talking like you know him!"
I raised my voice.

"Shut the fuck up already! You won't see him again!"
Carter grunted. I was taken aback at first because he was quite all the time but now.

I was still angry but I knew that I couldn't win against my brothers, so I didn't see any reason to discuss about this any further. But I had to get rid of something.

"You know what, I wish I wasn't born into this broken family. I just can't stand all of you! It would be so much easier for me without you! I wish I died together with mum and dad in the car acc-"

*slap*

I felt my right cheek becoming hot.

I looked up to the person who slapped me.

Landon.

He slapped his own little sister.

I never thought of things getting this far. I never thought of one my brothers to lay their hands on me. It was shocking for me. I was hurting on the inside and outside so bad.

I felt my eyes becoming watery but I didn't want to let them see me crying.
Eventually, I couldn't hold my tears and they started to flow down.

Landon looked also shocked at the action that he did, along with my other brothers.
Even Carter had his mouth open.

"I hate you."
I spat out with my broken voice and ran upstairs.

I heard the twins and Caleb calling for me but I ran into my room and locked the door.

I threw myself into my bed and screamed into my pillow.