thirty five - end

grab some snacks for this one here ;)

⚠️might be too emotional for some people⚠️

good news tho: there's an epilogue🥰🤝

-

[I am going to write this chapter in the present tense not in the past tense like I used to do in the last chapters. In my opinion that's way more appealing lol. Hope you don't get confused.]

Isabella's POV

The sound of him pulling the trigger make its way towards my ears. I close my eyes waiting for the bullet to come in contact with my skin but nothing happens.

I immediately open my eyes and in that exact same moment Ryan bursts out laughing. Some of his saliva makes contact with my face but it doesn't matter to me.

"You should have seen you!" He is laughing so hard that a tear escapes his eye. "You really thought I was gonna kill you. The gun isn't even loaded." He grabs his stomach because of the laughter.

I am just watching him with wide eyes.

A while ago I was scared to death and was ready to face the actual death, but now I am just utterly shocked.

He tricked me. That motherfucker tricked me.

Ryan is still laughing his ass off which pisses me off so much. I frown at the sight of him. Anger boils in me and the fear is gone.

With my leg I kicked the chair which makes him fall onto the ground. His laughter stops right at that moment.

"Hm feisty." He lets out a dark chuckle as he stands up in front of me.

I liked it way more as he was only sitting on a chair like me because now he's much more taller which makes me feel like a mouse compared to him.

All of a sudden he grabs my chin forcing me to look directly into his eyes. And no, he isn't bending to me. He forcefully grabs me to his height which is pretty much uncomfortable since I'm still tied to the freaking chair.

He's looking at me directly into my eyes same like me. The green eyes I used to adore a lot are now replaced with darkness. I still can't believe things turned out like this.

After a couple of seconds his eyes move its direction to my lips. Ryan starts to lean in and my eyes widen in horror.

Wait..is he going to...

Right before he has the chance to kiss me, I spit at him. He lets go of me and I fall onto the ground. Because of the chair it doesn't hurt that bad, but I still hit my head.

Ryan is wiping the saliva off of his face.

"You bitch."

He throws himself on top of me so that he's hovering over me. He grabs me by the hair which causes me to yell out in pain.

"You're sick!" I shout at him. "You were going to kiss your own fucking cousin!" Only at the thought of him kissing me is just...

Ughhh

"Shut the fuck up." He yells and slaps me right across the face.

I feel my cheek getting hotter by the second. It is way worse than the time Landon slapped me. I am not going to let Ryan do what he wants ,so I kicked him right into his balls with my knee at my own risk.

He groans out in pain and bends down his head.

"You're dead meat." He raises his hand to slap me again.