seven

- 7am -

I woke up feeling like shit. I wasn't in the mood to go to school today after the event that took place yesterday.

I just wanted to crawl inside my blanket and stay in there for the whole day. But I knew I couldn't.

My lovely brothers wouldn't even think of letting me stay at home. They never allow me to skip school just for one day. I mean, it's not like they go every day to school themselves.

Ugh...

I got up feeling the warmth leaving my body and meeting the cold. This is really the worst part in the morning.

Anyways, I went into the bathroom and did my usual morning routine.
___________________
Bag packed.

Hair ready.

Outfit on point.

Light make up on fleek.

But my stomach was still hungry. I actually wanted to skip breakfast because I didn't want to see the ugly faces of my so called brothers.
Yesterday evening the leftovers from the other day didn't fill in my stomach, so I decided to go eat my breakfast.

Besides, only half of them would be present...
______________
I got out of my room and went downstairs.

"Good Morning, Bella. I just wanted to get you."
Grayson greeted me but I just walked past him.

You know the twins aren't that bad, but still they aren't the nicest. I still felt a bit guilty to ignore them like that.

Pff, as if they would care

"Wassup, princess."
Ethan was eating his cereals and looked up when I entered the kitchen. Grayson was behind me.

Luke, Caleb and Landon were also seated on their seats.

I had an awkward eye contact with Landon.

"Nothing."
I answered Ethan back. I didn't wanted to ignore now everyone. This would make me seem like a drama queen.

"Here, your favourite ones."
Luke put a bowl in front of my seat. Inside the bowl was my favourite cereal. The chocolate cookie ones!

I felt my eyes widening out of happiness. I tried to walk normally to my seat but then I ate like an animal. A disadvantage when you're living with boys.

I saw my brothers laughing at me and I just glared back at them to stop laughing, but they didn't.

"Oh, is the princess angry."
Grayson said with an mocking voice and wanted to pinch my cheek.

I immediately turned my head into the opposite direction.

This made Grayson shocked and he went back to his seat. The others weren't laughing anymore and the mood was tense.

I knew Grayson did not wanted to harm me in a way, but after what Landon did to me, I didn't want them to touch me again.

I saw Landon looking guilty. It was practically written on his forehead.

"Look,Isabella..."
Landon started but I didn't want him to go on. I just didn't want to talk about this topic.

"Will Carter drive me to school today, too?"
I changed the topic.

Landon didn't seem surprised so he kindly answered me back.

"No. You'll be driving with the twins."

This means I am driving with Dylan and his friends!

Nooo!!!

Only at the thought of me driving with them, was disturbing me.