eleven

The twins and Carter went their ways and Dylan insisted on escorting me to my class again. I think this is gonna be my school routine now.

"You know that people are laughing at me because of you."
I said to Dylan.

"What do you mean?"

Is he that dumb?

"Man, you're escorting me to class like in kindergarten! This is embarrassing."

"Deal with it."
I rolled my eyes at him but he did not see.

Eventually, I went into the classroom and Dylan went his own way.

I think I was a bit too early because there was only a boy in the back reading a book.

I seated myself down and quickly did my homework that I forgot to do. After 15 minutes everyone showed up and class began.
____________________
{time skip - second period}

"So class, solve this task with the person sitting next to you."
The teacher announced.

The person who sat next to me was eventually Ryan.

"I'm sorry about yesterday."
He said while scratching his neck.

"Uhm no, it's okay."

"Great! So, what do you say about meeting up after school?"

I knew that he would ask me this question, but regardless I didn't know my answer yet. I would take a big risk.

But it was only for the essay.

"Y-yeah, sure."

"Alright then, at my house at 4pm? We could directly go after school if you want to?"

"W-what?"

His question startled me. I actually thought that we would meet up in a library or something like that and not at his house!

"Or do you want to meet up at your place?"
He asked.

"No!"

My place wouldn't be even an option.

"Uhm, don't get me wrong, but my brothers wouldn't like the idea of it."
I tried to explain to him.

"Are they forbidding you to come?"

"Well, uhm. I actually thought that we could meet up in a library."

"The library is quite far away. Believe me, my place is more comfortable than a library. We could even eat some snacks."

I didn't know what to do. If my brothers would find out they would be really angry with me. To be honest, I don't even know what they would really do. I mean, they wouldn't really kill me, right?

I had a discussion in my mind going on.

Yes or no?

My brothers wouldn't be happy if I disobeyed again...

But you know what?

Fuck that!

"This sounds great! So let's say at 4pm, alright?"