ten

"Caleb..."

I was frozen on my spot, not knowing what to do. He was standing there with crossed arms. It seemed like, he knew about the whole messaging thing.

I got really intimidated by his strong glare.

"Did clean up?"
He asked me suddenly. I got startled and started to stutter.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Bella. You exactly know what I mean."
And with that, he took a few steps closer.

"I-I-I can explain. Look it's jus-"

"Cut the crap Isabella!"

I felt my hands starting to sweat. Caleb never raised his voice at me.

Never.

I literally started praying for a minute.

"Look Caleb..."

"We have forbidden you to meet this boy, but you didn't just meet up with him, you also started chatting with him!"

At first I was scared, but after his comment I got really angry. I mean after that I should be angry at him for forbidding me to chat with somebody, right?

"Where's the fucking problem!? He's just a friend for crying out loud!"
I screamed at him but that just made him angrier.

"Don't talk to me like that! You disobeyed us! Your brothers!"

"Listen, man. I have to write an essay for school and he is just helping me!"

"Look Isabella."
He stood directly in front of me.

"You'll never speak or chat with that boy again."

And then he bend over and whispered in my
ear.

"Never disobey your brothers."
His voice sounded threatening and my mouth was kept shut.

"I won't tell the others about this whole thing. But only for now. We have other problems to deal with right now..."
He sighed, sounding very stressed.

I nod and went out.

My second save today...

My heart was just beating so fast. I can't imagine what would have happened if Caleb told the others, especially Landon about Ryan.

I just don't want to imagine it.

I made my way towards my room and passed by Dylan's room. He saw me and I saw him. He didn't say anything to me and just looked at me.

Did he...did he overhear the conversation between me and Caleb?

Well, the walls in our house are not that thick. I just hoped that he didn't know. Dylan would definitely tell the others and this would cause a big problem for me.

I broke the eye contact between us and went into my room.

I said down on my bed and just thought about how fucked up my life actually is.
_________________
{time skip - 9:34pm}

All the time I was just in my room, lying on my bed and doing nothing.

Usually I'd read a book or draw something. I would even do my homework, but now I was not in the mood of doing anything of that.