21

"Oh you know what!?" I asked Drew as we continued to search for Y/N. Drew looks up to me, giving me a face to go on.
"I bet she's at the bunny petting place." I smiled to the camera as me and Drew run to the shop. Sure enough, Y/N stood inside the enclosed area, holding a bunny in her smooth arms. She looked up to me with a sparkle in her eyes. I couldn't help but smile back to her.  "Look at them!" I point the camera on the bunnies that sat in the cage. Y/N hands me the bunny and takes out her phone to take a picture of me kissing the bunnies head.

Y/N

I filmed for Garrett as he came out of the dressing room looking handsome in a new shirt he wants to buy. I nod aggressively and smile. I almost forgot I had the camera in my hands.
I looked at the camera view and instantly regretted it. Garrett and Drew look to me with worry at my reaction. I shake my head as a sign for them to not worry.
"Drew, that looks so good on you!" I smiled as he wore a shirt that had IT on it. It was actually a pretty wicked picture as well.

"Thanks Y/N. I think it represents me." He joked and went back into the dressing room.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked as Garrett came back out into the room in a new shirt.
"Eh, I'm not feelings that one, Gar." I shrug at the shirt that fit him a little too tight. He nods with a disgusted face.

"We are going to Vegas!" Garrett laughed in the dressing room with his adorable giggle. That sounds fun, I wish I could go. I was not invited, and I was not going to force myself in either.

We buy their clothes and walk around the mall, eating and taking until we found a store that I adored.
"What about this one?" Garrett pointed to a store I've never been into before. I shrugged as I checked out the clothes in the window.

Drew holds up a shirt to me with a raised eyebrow. "Yup." He says and adds it to the cart. Garrett smiled and looked through the woman's clothes.
I walked over to him, leaving Drew to search for himself. Holding the camera in my right hand, I snake my left arm around Garrett's waist with a sweet intention.

"I looove you!" I gazed up to him with pure emotion. He kissed my cheek and showed me more clothes that I would like.

—————
By the end of our shopping spree we had 4 bags full of clothes, and had probably spent about 1,000 dollars or more. My brain twisted around the expense of some clothes. It was insane to me how crazy these prices were.
"Princess!" He called me into the car.
I get into the backseat and plug my aux cord into the car.
"Put On addicted to my ex!" Garrett piped up at the recommendation of an old song. We boosted the base and jammed out to the song, my throat has never been so soar.
I turned down the music as the next song faded in.

"Bye Drew!" I got out of the car to hug my new friend goodbye. I shut the door and talked to him for a minute before leaving him to relax in his own space.

"You like Drew?" Garrett asked as we started to drive away. I nod and look over my phone. "Mhm." He mocks me as we drive. I looked up to my prince with a confused face.

"What's the matter?" I place my hand on his shoulder. He shakes his head and gives me a cute smile.
"Can you take me to my appointment tomorrow? I promised my doctors I would come in." He nods and turns up his music.

—————

I sat in the hospital bed with the gown draped over my exhausted body. "You're doctors a whore." I whisper under my breath for some random reason.

"What?" Garrett giggled and looked up from his phone. I shrugged and stared to my feet.
"Are you okay?" He asked, getting all serious. I nodded and turned up to him. I felt as if I was fading into reality for a second but quickly pulled myself out.

"I've been in this room before..." I look to the pale yellow painted walls. Garrett shrugged and looked to the room number.

"The room we were in last time was number 19. Also, the walls were white." I felt uneasy at the sudden change I felt. "But I'm sure you've been at this office before."
I shake my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, I've been inside of this room before... I know this room..." Garrett comes to my side and places his arms around my shoulders.
"I'm not crazy Gar."

"I know." He kissed my forehead and placed his head against mine.

"Hello miss L/N." My Doctor enters the room with a clipboard in hand.
"And mister Watts." She nods to him.

"So, today we are taking major tests for your progress." She opens her laptop and turned to me with a pen in her mouth. "Have you experienced anything unusual recently?" She asked, her voice fading a small bit. I shook my head and turned to Garrett who stared at the woman's cute stickers on her computer.

"Yes. It felt as if I was fading into reality if that makes sense." The doctor nods and typed into her laptop with her red fingernails. Her blond hair was curled to perfection while mine was down and a mess. I turned to Garrett to see a smile on his face. Why would he stay with me this long? I'm an absolute mess and just not... What he deserves at the moment.

"Well, lets start your tests." She stands from the swirling stool and straightened out her black, right dress.