2

-Next morning-

My phone was ringing and it wouldn't stop. Nobody ever calls me so this is new. I rubbed my eyes and put on my glasses. There was no caller ID. When I answered there was laughing the the background.
"Hey Y/N. It's Shane." He announced. It was still early and I didn't know how to respond.

"Mhmm." I hummed into the phone. I must sound like a bitch.
"Sorry, I just woke up. I'm totally... Umm I don't know." I laughed at my own stupidity. Shane chuckled and started talking again.

"Alright. Anyways, so I do YouTube and me and my friends are going to the queen Mary to spend the night and see what goes on there. Wanna join us? Also, I promise you we aren't some creeps that want in your pants. Most of us are gay anyways." He explained. This actually sounds very fun.

"I've watched videos about that ship. I'm all in. When we going?" I asked and put him on speaker. I got off my bed and looked at my feet.

"Today at 3:00pm. Or that's what we're planning on." He says as I walk to my closet. I'm so excited, but scared at the same time.

"Alright. I'll meet you at the chipotle from yesterday. We takin your car?" I question and put down a pair of black jeans on my bed. A slight hum of a Yes was heard over my phone.
"Cool. I'll be there at 2:30 pm. I'll get us food. Send me the list of what y'all want." I spoke and laid down a shirt of choice.

"Okay. See you then, Y/N." Just the amusement I need. I smiled to myself and looked at the outfit I've been planning for a big trip with a big group of friends.

I added mascara and a nude lipstick

I added mascara and a nude lipstick. After I was done straightening my hair, I put on deodorant and perfume. It's only 11:24am. Shoot. I've still got a while.

It's now 2:15pm. I've been packing for hours and also watching YouTube. Zack has yet to come out of the guest bedroom. That boy sleeps for days anyways. I shoved my phone in my back pocket and a hair tie on my wrist. The thought had crossed my mind to tell Zack I was leaving, but I don't want him to have a freak out. Shane sent me the text of what all everyone wanted from chipotle. He said he would pay me back later. The least I can do is buy food since he's buying the rooms. How many rooms are we getting. Shit.

"Hey." Ryland greets me as I walk over with the food. The lady at the register was giving me strange looks every time I added something new to the list of food.
"This is my sister Morgan." He introduced me to a pretty girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She smiled brightly to me and shook my hand.
"This is Andrew." Ryland says as a man with orange-red hair and brown eyes. He was fairly tall also. I shook his hand as well before another taller man came out of the car. He had a blue lobster shirt on and a Coca Cola hat.

"Hey, I'm Garrett." He smiled brightly and stuck out his hand. He seemed like a genuine person.
He seemed eager to meet new people.

"I'm Y/N." I say back to all of them.
"And I'm glad I could be here." I gave a fake smile to all of them. I'm not one to smile really. They all nod and dig into the bags to find their food.

-Car ride-

"So, I was thinking, we should get two rooms. Only because I know I'm not gonna be sleeping this whole trip. Most of you are. I don't wanna be that one guy that wakes everyone up. Also because we can get better experiences if we have two rooms." Garrett suggested. We all nodded in agreement.

"But there's only two beds per room..." I remind them. Shane shrugs and so does Garrett.
"And there's five of us. Including me. Not sure if I'm comfortable with sleeping in the same bed as someone else." I continue.

"Trust me. You won't be able to sleep here. Maybe laying down, but sleeping is gonna be difficult." Shane explains."I don't think you all realize how bad this ship really is. It's actually terrifying." I shrugged at Shane's words and remember my childhood ghost. Damn that thing was evil.

"Anyways, I've heard that each room comes with its own personable ghost! Let's find out!" Garrett perks up as we continue to drive.

It took hours before we arrived. The whole time me, Garrett and Morgan were eating the
cheez-it's.

"Okay guys. So now, we're here at the ship and we're getting our stuff out of the car. See you there." Shane whispered creepily to he camera.

We got to the front desk and Shane brought out his camera. Ryland filmed as a woman told us about ghost experiences she's had down in the isolation ward.

"Can we go down there? Like is it open to guests?" I asked as I watched he video over. The woman nods and I give her the phone back. She hands us our keys and off we went to see our new ghost.

"Oh shitttt." I slurred at the sudden loss of breath I just encountered as we stepped inside our first room. It was the suite.

"Ewww." Shane freaked out a bit.
We all had different expressions and experiences. My hair had been up in a ponytail as we walked out of the room. I was the last one to leave. I got yanked back into the room and the door slammed shut. I screamed as I felt hands trailing all over my body. Garret comes running in with the rest of the gang. But because his legs are longer he came in first place. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. The front door opened back up and we all walked out of the room frightened.