15

Thanks for 8k. Sorry I've been inactive. I've been reading a lot though and I just haven't had the inspiration to write, As in writers block. But I'm back and I'm sorry if this is more crappy than usual❤️

※ ※ ※

I look to the man and see he looked like a teenager.
"Please, don't hurt me!" He squealed and threw the paper out of his hands. He seemed to have somewhat of an accent.

"Why do you have my girlfriends information?" I questioned him. He sighed deeply and looked me in the eyes.

"Because shes my ex. We didn't leave on bad terms so I still worry about her." He explains.

"That's bull. Who are you?!" I ask once more. He looked me straight in the eyes and shook his head.
I didn't sound hostile because that's just not who I am, but I could tell he was frightened.

"Please, I'm telling the truth. She hates her past and makes things up to hide it. Her car crash, me, her child, and her family. Y/N is much more than you think."

"What's your name?"

"Tom." He choked out. I got off of him and helped him back up.

"Listen Tom, I don't know if you're telling the truth or not, but now she's mine and if you have any intentions to get back with her, I suggest you stop now." I explain to him. He shook his head no and looked back at the paper.

"You know... You know there won't be a time for me to even get back into her life. She... Doesn't have the time now." He sighed and crinkled up the paper.
"It's bad, dude. It's real bad." He looks up to me and puts his hands through his brown hair.

"No. I have faith my Y/N will be okay. That she will survive. Now, unless you're gonna spread more negativity, I will ask you to come and sit with us." Tom nodded and hesitantly follows me in.

It's been about 13 hours and no news has been delivered yet. Shane went to go get food for us since the stuff her isn't exactly our liking. I looked around the place once more and didn't see anything out of place. Tom was still pacing around the room with his hand over his mouth.
"So umm." Tom spoke and sat across from me. He was soon interrupted by the doctor from earlier.
"Mr. Watts?" He asked and held the clipboard to his chest. I knew what this was about so I knew I had to listen. I stepped out into the hallway with the doctor as he began to speak.

"Y/N has been out of surgery for about two hours now, but because of what her paper had said, we weren't sure if we should exactly tell you... She's awake now and has demanded to see you about five hundred times." He explained. The unprofessional things they do here is wild. I stepped into Y/N's room and saw her refusing to eat.
"Y/N..." I trail off as I got this overwhelming feeling.

Your POV

"Where's..." I looked over as I heard my name being called. There he stood. My one and only.
Garrett watts. I probably looked like a whole disaster but he can understand why now.
"Garrett." I smiled and put my arms out for him to walk into. He slowly walked to me and hugged me back.
I could tell he was crying and it hurt me to hear it.

"I missed you so much." He spoke softly and kissed my forehead.
"Why didn't you tell me you have cancer." He asked and looked me in the eyes. My heart sunk at the word coming out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to him and brush through his hair with my fingers.

Garrett's pov

"I knew it was un-curable and I wanted to spend a good couple of days left with you. I love you." She smiled and wiped away a tear from her eye.
This was the first time I've ever been told this in a relationship. I was speechless because I've loved this girl for far longer than she knows. I take her hand into mine.
"I'm sorry to tell you this now, but I've only got months and I'm not well. Worse than before actually." She sighed and locked her eyes with mine.
"But you're my one and only and I'm these last months with you. I've already planned the trip to my parents." She went on but I just stared at her smiling face. A knock filled the room as Tom peered around the door.

"Tom..." She says with hurt and Surprise in her fragile voice.

"Hey..." he responded and walks closer to us.
"I've missed you." He smiled to her and caressed her face.

Y/N's pov

As Tom caressed my face a wave of memories flooded through my mind. "It's been a while." I smiled and reached up to hug him. My hand was still in Garrett's so I had to slip it out of his.

"Your past is still haunting you I see, love." He sighed and looked to Garrett.

"Mhm. But-"

"There's a lot you don't know. Things she's probably lied about." Tom went on to Garrett.
"Her parents, she tell you why they think she's dead? Probably told you it was about the crash right."

"Get out!" I yelled to Tom. My jello cup fell to ground and Garrett's  eyes widened. Tom left without hesitation with a slam of the door.
Me and Garrett stared at each other for about five minutes without saying a word.

"I'm sorry." I cried to him as I grabbed his hand with mine.
"He's persuasive... He lies most of all. But yes, I did lie about my family... The truth is..."