10

Thanks for 3k reads, loves!

I awoke this morning with shorter hair than normal. I felt my head and sighed. I hated when people cut my hair to an undesired length. It's what I need to do though. Wouldn't wanna get any more sick than I already am. I attempted to search around the room. Without Y/N glasses that's impossible to do.
"Hello?" I called out. Noises came from my room. The sound of somebody moving around in a chair filled the room.
"Garrett?" I asked.

"Mhm." He Hummed groggily.
I attempted to look around to see if I could even see a figure of him.

"I need my glasses." I say and felt around me to make sure I wasn't right next to them. Noises of the chair and Garrett separating filled the room. I started seeing clearly as I felt the glasses being placed onto my face. I looked up to Garrett with a smile. He ruffles my hair and smiled tiredly.

"Your hair looks cute like this." He kisses my cheek. While he was going back to standing straight I pouted. He tilts his head in confusion like a dog and hold onto my hand. I point to my lips with a slight bit of deviance in my eyes. He laughed a little and leans down to kiss my chapped lips. One kiss turned into a make out session. Hey, I'm not complaining. I heard the door open before somebody gasp.

"Jesus Y/N!" Ryland says and covered his eyes. Garrett pulled away quickly. I giggled and tried to cover it with my hand.
"Anyways! I brought coffee and a Morgan." He says holding two cups of coffee. Morgan comes in holding two more. Ryland hands me a cup then Garrett a cup. Morgan hands one to Ryland as I take a long sip out of my coffee.

"Thanks." I sigh with relief. Morgan comes over to hug me since I haven't seen her in a while.

"Nice hair." Morgan compliments and stares at it with a smile.

"They said I should be able to leave tomorrow." I explained and sat up in the bed more.
"My sickness is 'incurable' at the moment as they say. I really just don't need to be treated for anything. Garrett rubs my hand and grins to me.

"Good!" Ryland beamed to me. I nod to him and take another sip of coffee.

  The rest of the day was pretty boring. Garrett refused to leave me here by myself. He insisted that he stays until I leave and he takes me home. As soon as I closed my eyes to rest, I was asleep. Garrett put on a video of rain falling to help me sleep.

Dream land

The first thing I saw was the steering wheel of my old car.
I had this sudden feeling of being overwhelmed by everything around me. My phone buzzed. I knew I had to answer the call. I put my hand in my purse to search around for my phone. I looked down for a split second and found it. When it was fully in my hand it started to ring. I press answer and listen to the first thing the person on the other line has to say.
"You're already gone." A dark scratchy voice spoke from over the phone. I looked down at the caller ID. Before I knew it I felt a impact against my whole body and blood was everywhere. The smell of burning flesh and metal filled the air. My body hurt everywhere and I couldn't move. I was upside down in my car. As blood drips down from my nose, a fragile voice was heard next to me.

"Y/N?" They asked. This voice belonged to a man. Somebody I could identify. I put a hand to my head and sighed.

"Hello?" I asked weekly. My eyes began to feel heavy and my eyes began to close. The man was yelling for the paramedics. Before blacking out I remembered who the voice belonged to. 
Garrett Watts.

Real world

My eyes shot open as the bright sun filled the whole room.
"Morning sunshine." Garrett beamed and kissed my head. I moved and felt the small resemblance of the pain from my dream. A migraine hit me hard as I attempted to sit up.

"Can you go get me some water, please." I begged hopelessly as I slumped back in the hospital bed. Garrett nods and walks out of the room. I put my hands to my head and about almost cried from the pain.

  Garrett walks back in and hands me the water. He seemed sorry for me and watched me drink the water.
"Are you sure you can leave today?" He asked concerned. I nod and finish the water.

"I'm sure. Just migraines, nothing I've never dealt with before babe." I say and sat up out of the bed.
"So." I began. "You taking me home?"

I get into Garrett's cute little car in my normal clothes. He sighed and looked over to me with an inside expression. "You're sure you wanna go home?" He asked again. I rolled my eyes and began to respond.

"Garrett, for the last time, I'm fine. I'm okay to go back home. If I need anything i'll call you. I promise." He nods in response and starts his car. We drive off to go back home and sit in comfortable silence.
I look over to him with a feeling of overwhelming sadness.

"Thank you, Gar." I say quietly to him. He parks in my driveway and turns to me.

"For what?"

"Being there. I've never had people be there for me really. You and your friends are so caring." I answer. Be caressed my face and grins to me.

"Well in that case, you're welcome. You don't have to thank me though. You're my girlfriend so I should take care of you. That's what I'm gonna do for you until the day we part." He speaks softly. I lean over the seat and kiss his soft lips with purity in the meaning. We pull away and I stare into his blue eyes for about two more minutes before looking to the car door.

"Well I guess this is where we part ways, my love." I say and gather my things.
"I'll see you soon." I sighed and go to open the door.

"Have a good day, Y/N." He beamed and waved to me as exit his car. He awaits me to get into my place before he drives off.

Sooooooooooo
Don't hate me
Do you guys want a smut type thing in here?
Or is Garrett to innocent and pure for that kind of thing in here?