~The Last Illusion~

Way too lazy to edit. lol Does anyone want to be my editor? Send me a message if you do. You have to be able to spell and have good grammar. 

Anyway! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. =) 

There are only 3 more chapters of this story left so I just want to thank all my supporters. It has taken me a year to actually finish this book and I'm almost there. Only because you have all motivated me so much.

________________________________________________________________

  I did it. I burnt down the first house we had. How did they explain that to the fire department? How did they cover it up? Did Mom know all about my powers from the beginning? Is that why she didn't question him when he decided to stay home? I bet the necklace had already started healing him. 

I am back in the rain forest, my mind pelting me with thoughts and questions I had no answer to. I wanted it to be over. This was all too much to begin with. Losing Dad, finding out that I have powers, falling for the girl of my dreams then finding out she basically killed my father, finding out that my best friend and my girl friend were sisters, having them fight over me. My back presses against the wet grass as the world around me spins around. I know I wont be there long because I can feel another illusion tugging at my feet, pulling me in from the bottom up. I take a deep breath and let it pull me in. 

Everything around me blurs as I am taken back in time. Not only am I walking by the time I am a year old, but I am running, eating on my own, having full conversations with my parents. The 1 year old me sat up in the middle of the living room. The living room was the one that we still have up to this day, our cream colored carpet, the glass entertainment set couple with the leather couch. Dad sat across from me, staring in to my eyes. 

I watched as small objects were sent my way. I watched as the babies eyes moved with the small objects and threw them back at my father. Spoons, dishes, toilet paper. They were all head to the babies head, going at least 40 miles per hour, before the babies eye caught and reversed their direction. Dad dodged a few he was not fast enough to stop. 

Where was Mom during all of this? 

I walked in to the kitchen and saw her sitting at the table, sorting through mail. I smiled and moved back to the living room, watching this mini form of training. 

"Dad." I heard the young child murmur. 

The toying stopped as all the objects fell to the ground with a thump. Mom looked around and then returned her eyes to the mail. 

"Yes?" My father answered. 

"I don't want to do this anymore." The child stood up and walked to his father, wobbling slightly. Dad picked him up and cradled him then pulled away. "You have to learn the control now." 

"Why?" The child asked. His hands pressing to my fathers face. 

Dad sighed and whispered. "I don't know if the half moon has passed or not, but if it hasn't you will need to be ready. You might be sleeping, when suddenly you have to go in to combat." 

"I have to fight the half moon?" I asked completely confused. Did the younger me even know what it was? How could such a young mind even grasp what was going on, when the older me didn't stand a chance? 

"I'm not sure. If you don't fight it, you will know when it's happened. Dad pulled something from his pocket, a shiny object that I could not see. I knew what it was, the necklace. He placed it around my neck and clipped it shut. My own necklace sparked as I watched them.