Road Trip Interview - Dakota

((WARNING))((SPOILERS AHEAD))((READ BEFORE YOU CONTINUE))

For people already caught up to the book, you can continue reading. For people new to ROAD TRIP, keep reading this. This interview contains SPOILERS. I would NOT recommend reading this interview until you're at chapter 30, which is where the story is currently at. PLEASE don't read it. I have to warn because I'm dragging this chapter all the way to the start with the rest of the interviews. Nathan/Dakota are new characters that appear later, so it's important that you're aware of the SPOILERS. You've been warned. Also, this isn't meant to be a funny interview, I can only have so many Leos, Nicoles and Sashas.

ALSO please follow my twitter, I'm very lonely: twitter.com/Seraphina_R

Part 1: The Basics

What is your full name? I was born Synnøve Kittelsen, but changed my name to Dakota. I rarely tell anyone the name I was given at birth, I just say my name is Dakota and move on. It's a nice name that can be used for any gender and that's why I picked it.

Where were you born? Norway and moved to the states when I was nineteen. I am now 22.

Who are your parents? They're both authors who have supported me since the beginning.

Do you have any siblings? I'm the only child, but we have a big family. My mom has four sisters and two brothers.

Where do you live now, and with whom? I live by myself in my own place. It's a cool studio apartment and I love it.

What is your occupation? I'm an artist. I work for a few companies, do some web design, book design, ect - if you can think of it, I can do it, probably. And on the weekends I teach art classes.

Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. Oh, wow, finally I can be full of myself and have a reason. I'm 5'7 on a good day, I am Caucasian, blond hair, hazel eyes. My style is clean and very boyish, no tattoos, I have scars from my top surgery. I like to work out but don't want to be super muscular, just enough to feel comfortable in my body. I let my hair grow, so I have hair in most places, specially my chest, which I love because I wasn't always able to grow it there. I don't care if people don't like it, it's not for them.

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? I'm physically weak when it comes to JungKook and my favorite anime boys.

Are you right- or left-handed? Right. How many people made sexual jokes about this one?

What does your voice sound like? Oh, boy. It's been a journey, but I think it sounds really good. It hasn't always been deep, but now I'm really comfortable with it. I just sound like your average dude, but it doesn't crack like it does for a lot of people around here . . .

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? Gay, gay and gay.

What do you have in your pockets? My phone, a cookies n' cream Hershey bar, a movie ticket and some sand.

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I can be a little too gay sometimes