Road Trip - Chapter Twenty-Eight ♥

(I apologize for the delay, but here is why. This is the longest chapter I have ever written. 40 PAGES. It took me a long time and it ends with one of the best sex scenes this book will ever have. So you guys better freaking SPAM me with votes and comments and love or I am leaving this planet and never returning. THAT'S A THREAT)

[Leo's Point Of View]

"Xiomara is going to be so disappointed if I don't show up," I stressed loudly as I paced back and forth, shirtless and gay.

Derek sighed from my bed. "It's just a party."

"Just a party," I mocked him in his voice as I stopped and threw myself on top of his body. He made some weird noise but I didn't care as I planked on my boyfriend, wondering where on Earth Nathan was. "Nathan was the one that invited me. I can't go without him and nobody seems to know where the hell he is."

"You can still go . . ." Derek said. "Xiomara literally texted you inviting you."

"Yeah, but he invited me first."

"It's her party, not his."

"Are you sure you didn't kill him?" I asked as I squinted my eyes. "Promise me."

"I promise. Can you get off me?"

"Why would I do that?" I scoffed and wiggled my shoulders, trying to get more comfortable on his stiff body. "Have you been working out?"

"I've been going to the gym with Sasha."

"Tsk. Too bad. I prefer when you're squishy."

As I heard his mouth open, to probably complain, the door opened and Tanika walked in, her eyes glued to her phone. She asked us if we were ready and then looked up. Her phone, purse and wig flew in the air. She ran out of my dorm room screaming at the top of her lungs.

"THEY'RE HAVING GAY SEX!" she screamed down the hall.

A few random strangers popped their curious heads in and I gave them a peace sign.

"Okay, I'm pushing you off," Derek said, struggling to toss me to the side as if I weighed ten thousand pounds.

I wasn't even offended at this point in my life. Anything to make me feel was greatly appreciated. Hurt me, love me, call me a cow, tell me my eyebrows are uneven . . . tell me I was adopted.

As I laid on my bed, wondering where Nathan was, Derek touched me and patted me gently, letting me know it was time to go. I sniffed sadly and rolled back to my man. He helped me up and picked up my shirt from Nathan's bed and handed it to me.

"Ready?" he asked.

"I guess," I muttered.

Once I truly finished dressing myself up and doing some last minute touches, I met up with everyone else outside by the parking lot. I spotted Tanika by herself, away from the other crowd who were excited about the party. Asha was in the hospital incredibly sick and they were best-friends. Tanika never really felt at home unless Asha was there with her.

"Hey," I said as I walked up to her. "Want to come with us instead?" The others were waiting for the Uber driver to get here with the van for everyone, but since Derek wasn't going to drink, he was going to drive. I didn't mind bringing her with us.

"Sure."

We walked behind Derek as he guided us to his car. While that was happening and the chattering grew quieter in the background, I focused on how Derek looked tonight. He was wearing a red flannel shirt, black jeans that made his ass look divine, beard dark and clean, hair straight and shooting forward, sides shaved like an asshole–he looked like a gay country boy ready for cousin Erwin's BBQ party and I was sweet Bertha ready to steal his heart and take his virginity.