Epilogue: Happy Endings

*2 years later*

[Cyan's POV]

I smiled as me and Kellin curled up on the couch, everyone enjoying the barbeque that Jac threw for my 21st birthday outside while we watched a movie with the kids.

He smiled as he gently placed a hand on my 6 month baby bump and we kissed softly.

"I can't wait for this," he said.

"Me neither," I said, then stared down at my left hand, looking at the ring on my finger.

All the men who were responsible for causing me pain are facing life sentences and a big chance of death penalties for some, Randal included.

I met again with Gina again about six months after me and Katelynne met with her in the coffee shop. She told me she met a nice guy who was an old high school friend from Toronto and was moving with him, and both were planning to adopt a child to be raised properly. I haven't really seen her since then, and lost touch with her, but she looked pretty happy and relaxed.

Kellin proposed to me that same year on Christmas, and I of course accepted.

Not long after the new year I found out I was pregnant with his child. Kellin was pretty surprised, but happy, nonetheless.

Rowan, Liam, and Cope were pretty happy when they recieved the news.

I got reunited with the family I was seperated with, and it felt good. 

Ever since everything began to brighten up, razors and cutting and starving myself have never hit my thoughts. Nightmares barely come around, which is a relief.

Only thing I'm worried about right now is pain of birth and how overweight I'll be after this baby is born, since I keep craving pastries and yogurt so much. I cringe everytime I think about it.

Sam had also proposed to Katelynne a month ago, but since Katelynne is going on some Anthem Made tour, wedding will be held a few months after mine, even if she's going to be making it to my wedding, which will be before the baby arrives.

Kellin is thinking of buying us an apartment in Palm Springs

Life has been pretty amazing so far, and I couldn't be more thankful about how my life had turned around.

If I had never gone to that concert that night, if it wasn't Jack's band who found me almost bled to death in that bathroom, I don't know where I'd be.

I loked up at Kellin and smile.

"Any name ideas?" I asked. 

"No ideas yet?" he smirked.

I shrugged. "Can't think of any."

"Hmm...." he said. "Me neither. But I do like the name Rain for a girl."

"Me too," i smiled.

"Cool. Now, what about for a boy?" i asked.

"Hmmm.... what about Emmett?" she asked.

"Hmm... Emmett Quinn... I like it," he said.

I smiled as we leaned up and kissed.

Soon, it was time for the birthday cake, and I got some smushed on my face thaks to Rowan and Liam, Jaime and Tony teamed with them, and then got some cool gifts, most of them consisting of CD's and clothes, which I didn't really mind.

Soon, we all went to bed and everyone went home.

I was laying back just watching televison as Kelin then climbed in and wrapped his arms around me.

I guess Happy Endings are real after all.

[Kellin's POV]

I'm glad things are thanking a good turn for Cyan.

I love seeing her hapy ad smie for real. She hasn't cut anymore, she's eating healthy (aside the regular cravings she gets to sweets).

I was cuddled with Cyan in bed when she gasped and held to her stomach.

"Oh god, please tell me its not time already," I begged.

I may have already lived hrough Copeland's birth, but trust me, that experience was slightly scary at first, considering it was finally the moment of truth and a dude's hand always ends up broken during the process. Katelynne had a iron grip on my hand and broke 2 fingers.

She relaxed and gave a small smile.

"The baby kicked," she smiled.

I look at her before placing my hand on her stomach, then feeling a tiny nudge on my palm.

"Hehe," i giggled as I then kissed where the little nudge was.

"I love you,"  said, kissing Cyan's lips.

"I love you, too," she said.

We soon curled up under the covers and drifted to sleep happily.

The end! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's it for this story!!

Sadly, i have no plans to write a sequel. Sorry guys.

Another thing is how surprised I am at the many of reads votes, and comments this story got. And i honestly believe I culd have done better with this story, but itmakes me feel better knowing how muc feedback this story has gotten.

Thank you guys so much for all the reads and even though many weren't patient, I still updated chapters, even if it took a long time, so you're welcome!

I may or may not come up with another Kellin Quinn story, who knows. There are no promises that I will, but I am working on a lot of other new stories that will be coming out soon, so stay tuned!

Again, thank you gys s much for reading and giving lots of feedback!!

~S.V.A. ^.^=