Chapter 32: I Need to Know

[Kellin's POV]

Its been a week since the news hit us.

Katelynne and Cyan are still in disbelief and barely talk anymore.

Cyan's cast was removed and she's walking fine.

It's hard to believe they're sisters. I never even thought it would be. I mean, yeah, they were like sisters by how well they got along, but never thought they were actually gonna be sisters by blood.

I walked in, seeing Cyan was at the table in the kitchen, staring into space.

"Cyan??" I spoke, making her jump slightly and look up, relaxing when she saw me.

"Oh, hey," she said, giving me a small smile.

"You okay??" I asked.

She shrugged. "Still a bit in shock, I guess," she said.

"You and Katelynne, then," I said, sitting down next to her and taking her hand.

"Yeah," she said.

It was quiet for a bit before she spoke.

"I need to talk to Gina," she said.

"Wait, what?!" I asked, shocked.

"I know, you're gonna say No, but I need to know her side of this story," I said.

I sigh. "Do you want me to go with you?" I asked.

"No, its okay. I'll just go with Katelynne. Thank you, though," I said.

I then saw as she called Gina.

"Hi... Its Cyan.... Listen, I know you don't want to hear about me, but before you hang up, I want to ask you about something... I know I wasn't left at your doorstep............. That's not important, but I need to hear your side of the story, in person..... Okay, we can meet at Starbucks on 45th....... I'll be with my older sister..... Yeah.... Okay, see you there.... Bye," she said.

I leaned over and kiss her softly. "I'm proud of you, Cyan," I said.

She smiled and kissed me back.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'm gonna try to add maybe 5 or 6 more chapters before finishing this story. Not sure, but we'll see. Any ideas, just PM me! :)

Sorry its short. New chapter will be a bit longer.