Chapter 2: If You Can't Hang, There's the Door, Baby...

[Kellin's POV]

Everyday i am happy to be performing and meeting fans who say I saved them. 

But today, I was pretty down because of the divorce. My friends are helping me get through it, but its pretty tough.

"Hey, Kellin you ready??" Jesse asked.

I nod, getting up.

Still got to keep positive for my fans. I tell them I'm okay so they won't worry, but i feel like i am saying a really bad lie to them.

As soon as I walk out to follow Jesse, I accidently bump into someone and accidently knock her down.

"Oh god, I am so sorry," i said, kneeling down to help her. She looked so.... beautiful. 

She had amazing black hair, and shiny blue eyes, and fair skin. She wore a SWS shirt, and had a pass. She also wore a denim jacket, black worn out jeans, and dark red toms like mine. I could have sworn i saw what looked like bandage wraps poking out from under her jacket sleeve.

Looking closely, it looked like she was crying.

"It's okay," she said as i helped her stand up, her head to the ground. "I'm fine."

She then looks up and gasps, quickly wiping at her eyes and pulling her sleeves down over her hands, hiding the peeking gauze, and standing up straight.

"Kellin!! Umm, hi," she saids, putting a smile, but i can still see the sadness in her eyes.

I scrunch my eyebrows together. "Are you really okay??" i asked.

She just nods quickly, her smile disappearing a bit. "I promise. I... I'm sorry i bothered you," she said and then ran off past me.

"Wait, come back!!" i called out, but she kept running.

I've met a lot of people hurting and who knew me, but i had a feeling she needed someone.

"Kellin!!" i head someone call and i turn around, seeing Jack and Gabe coming up to me.

"You okay, dude??" Gabe asked. "You look worried."

"I saw this girl... She looked like she was in a lot of pain, but she just ran off," i explained.

"Well, maybe you'll see her at teh meet and greet and talk to her," Jack said.

"I guess," i said and we headed off to the stage.

[Cyan's POV]

"Wait, come back!!" Kellin called, but i had to keep running.

I then turn the corner and press my back against the wall, feeling tears stream down my eyes.

I can tell he saw right through me. I didn't want him to see me like that. Oh god, i can't believe that happened.

I look back at my phone, seeing the text message i got from my mom.

Just a reminder that you're a failure.

Why would she just keep sending me that everyday?? What kind of mother keeps doing this??! And why me??!

It was then i get another text from my dad.

I've been thinking: What if Cyan killed herself? I bet you, we would be happy as fuck.

I gasped in horror and then i jump as i hear loud music play. I'm guessing the concert started. I now felt like i didn't want to watch the concert, or go to the meet and greet.

I feel more tears fall along with a sob and just decide that I'm done.

I lean against the wall and feel something bump against my back and look and see its a bathroom.

I look back, wondering who will find me. I might be taken to a morgue or something. Seems like a good way to go.

I make sure nobody's around before walking into the bathroom.

This is it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I continue?? Let me know please!!!

FEEDBACK!!!! ^.^=