Chapter 20: A Deadly Deal

[Cyan's POV]

I should have called 911 first, but i needed to at least hear Kellin, let him know i'm alive, at least.

"Cyan?! Is it really you?!" he asked, sounding excited and relieved.

"Y-Yes...." i managed to say, tears continuing to stream down my face.

"Are you and Copeland okay??" he asked.

"Copeland's okay, but... I have to do whatever they say or they'll hurt her," i cried softly.

"What are they doing to you, Cyan??" he asked, sounding afraid. "Where are you??"

"I... I don't know. They're threatenign Copeland. They.... oh god," i cried, trying to force out words.

"We're going to get help. I promise, we're going to get you out of there," he said.

"Please hurry, Kellin," i sobbed.

"Don't worry, Cyan. I'm not going to stop until we-"

It was then everything went silent and i looked, realizing the battery of my phone had died.

"Goddamit!!" i cried, tossing it across the room into some empty box.

I then heard the door opened and quickly scrambled to my feet, standing by Copeland's cage.

Why?? Why did they have to take her?? Why not just me?? Why an innocent little baby??

Its was then i hear the basement door open and in walked in one of Carter's little helpers- a young looking guy, probably in his late 20's, pretty buff yet thin, blonde spikey hair, dull green eyes.

He chuckled as he approached me.

"You know, you are pretty sneaky," he said, smirking as he held to a 6-pack of beer.

I gulped. "W-What do you mean??"

He pulls me towards me, pressing my back against his chest, holding his hand on my throat, almost choking me.

"See that?? I know your little secret, Cyan," he smirked and looked at the corner of the room and gasped.

It was a security camera. And it was on.

"P-Please... Don't hurt the baby," I begged, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh, I'm not gonna hurt the brat, but I'd like to see the look on your boyfriend's face when he sees you sold off in another country and his kid chopped in pieces if I tell," he chuckled. "But... I have a better deal I want to make with you."

I was scared. I was so stupid. I should have checked for cameras or something like that.

"What do you want from me??" I cried softly.

"Be my own little toy, do as I say when I say it, and little baby can stay breathing. Simple??" he asked.

I wanted to scream NO and kick his balls, grab Copeland, and run the fuck out of here.

But they'll kill her if I do.

"Sooo? Deal??" he asked.

I hesitated, but then sigh.

I'm so sorry, Kellin. I'll always loves you.

"Okay, but just don't let her see anything, please," I begged.

He kissed the bottom of my ear and laughed a sinister chuckle.

"Whatever you say, doll," he said, then pushed me to the wall, making me fall as he chained my wrists and then left the room.

What have I done??