Chapter 28: Back Home

***A Week Later***

[Kellin's POV]

"Here she is, back home," I said as I carried Cyan into the house. Everyone cheered as she shyly waved at them, smiling a bit. Jack carried her crutches, which she decided to have just in case.

She wore some denim shorts, a Glamour Kills tshirt from Vic, and an old fashion fringe jacket. She only wore one sneaker, since her other foot was occupied by a cast and bulky boot reaching up to a bit above her knee. Her hand (which was cut from some glass I think), wrists, and abdomen were still covered in gauze, and her right wrist as in a brace, since it was a bit fractured.

Cyan was finally discharged from the hospital and able to come home, but needed lots of rest.

"Welcome back, Cyan," Gabe said.

"Thanks guys," she said as I carried her to the living room and rested her on the couch, propping her foot up on a pillow on the coffee table.

"Seeya!!!" Copeland said happily as Katelynne held her and handed her to Cyan.

They haven't seen each other ever since the hospital.

"Copeland, so great to see you're okay," Cyan said, hugging Copeland.

We all had a big party as a 'Welcome Home' party for Cyan.

However, it sadly also had to be a 'Goodbye' party.

Jesse sadly has to leave the band, sine he wants to be there for his wife and daughter, Avery. We totally understand, and wish him the best.

We all had a great time, even invited Of Mice &Men and All Time Low to join.

We ate, drank, and all had an amazing time.

Soon whoever was drunk just dropped where they stood and everyone else fell asleep already.

Cyan was half asleep so I decided to get her to bed.

I pick her up and carry her upstairs.

"I'm fine here," she said as we arrived to the bedroom door.

"You sure??" I asked.

"I'm sure," she said.

I gently put her down as she limped into the room, her crippled leg kept straight.

She changed into a black tank top and some Hello Kitty PJ shorts and I changed into an MGK tshirt and my boxers.

I sat down and saw as she laid down on the bed, lost in thought.

"You okay??" I asked.

"I can never forget what happened to me in that god forsaken basement,what they could have done to Copeland," she said, staring up the ceiling, a single tear falling down her cheek.

"Cyan, its okay. Its over now. You're safe," I said, kissing her cheek. "And we're all safe."

"But what's the point, Kellin?? I'll never be safe in my dreams. It'll only get worse, and I will never be able to forget everything they did to me," she cried. "They threatened me, they... They.... Oh god."

I pulled her into my arms as she cried hard into my shoulder. She didn't have to say anything. I knew what she meant, and right now, those guys are lucky they're in prison instead. If i ever seen them, I'd kill every single one of them for all they did.

"Shh, shhh, its okay, Cyan," I whispered, rubbing her back and comforting her.

She didn't deserve any of that. I feel like its all my fault she's in pain. My fault I nearly lost Copeland. My fault she'll have nightmares for who knows how long. I should have protected her, but I let her down.

I comforted her the best I could and soon we were both asleep.