Chapter 3: Let Love Bleed Red

[Kellin's POV]

"Thank you guys, you're amazing!!" i called into the mic as we exit the stage.

Strange how duringt he whole show, i didn't see the girl i bumped in to. I hope she's alright. She seemed so sad... and scared.

We all head to the dressing rooms to get ready for the meet and greet when i needed to use the bathroom.

I head there, but as soon as i try and open the door, it seemed like it was locked. 

I press my ear on the door, seeing if anyone was there. I couldn't hear anything. 

I decided to knock on the door. "Hello??" i called out.

Silence.

I then catch something at the bottom of the door.

Something red. And by red, i mean bloody.

"Hello?? Can you here me?!" i asked, banging on the door.

All i got was a small fainted whimper.

"Kellin??" Jack's voice said. I look and see he was standing at teh door.

I point at the bottom of the door. His eyes widen. "Oh shit, who's in there?!"

"I don't know, but i'm getting them out," i said. I step back and then kick down the door.

I look in and my eyes widen in horror.

It was her.

She had tear stains on her cheeks, and cuts going down her arm, blood pouring from them, and a razor in her hand. Her bag was on the ground along with her phone. She was unconcious, at least that's what i hoped.

"Oh my god!!" i said, running up and checking on her. She had a pulse, but it was faint.

Jack quickly ran next to me and then looked around.

"Jack, its her," i said.

"Wait, this is the girl you were talking about??" he asked, taking her bag.

"Yeah," i said. "Call an ambulance fast," i said.

"What's going o- Holy shit," a voice said, and i look, seeing it was Justin, Gabe, and Jesse.

"Call an ambulance, someone," i said.

Jesse immediatly took out his phone and dialled 9-11.

"Pull her out of there," Gabe said.

I scoop her up in my arms and walk her out.

"I'll go let someone know," Gabe said as he ran out to get someone notified.

"Jack, get her things," Justin said.

Jack grabs her phone and bag as i carry her out and into the dressing room and lie her down on the couch. I grab a towel and hold it against her bleeding her arm.

"An ambulance is on the way," Jesse said.

"Good," i said, moving her hair out of her face.

"We should check to see if she has some ID so we can let the hospital know who she is," i said.

"Way ahead of you. I saw her phone was unlocked. Her name is Cyan, as far as i know," Jack said.

Cyan. Its a pretty name. It suits her.

"Alright, i say we call her parents, let them know," Jesse said.

"I am not calling this girl's parents," he said, a look of anger in his face as he looked down at the phone.

"Why not??" I asked.

Before he can answer, paramedics walk in with a stretcher as they examined her, and then pull her on the stretcher.

I knew i had a meet and greet, but i had a feeling i needed to be at her side.

"Call off the meet and greet, say there was an emergecy," i said.

"Where are you going??" Jesse asked.

 'To make sure Cyan is alright," i said.

"I'll go with you," Jack said as we followed.

They let us into the ambulance as they board her in the back, wrapping up her arms.

"So, what's thsis girl's name??" a paramedic asked.

"Cyan," i said.

"Last name??" he asked.

Before i can respond, Jack spoke first.

"Fowler," he said.

I look at him confused.

"I'll tell you later," he lipped to me as the paramedic made the call to the hospital on a communicator.

i then see he held to Cyan's bag in his hand, the long stap wrapped around it. He looked... mad??

What's going on??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=