Chapter 5: Free Now

[Cyan's POV]

I knew Jack was demanding, and was also upset at me. He made it into a question in front of Kellin.

"That's a good idea. What do you say??" Kellin asked.

I gulped, knowing i needed to talk to Jack.

"C-Can i just talk with Jack for a bit, please??" i said, looking at him. He loked like he was going to cry and yell. I wouldn't blame him. I did break the promise i made.

"Alright, yeah. I'll get a doctor here, okay??" Kellin said, giving my hand a soft grip before getting up and exiting the room, leaving me with Jack.

"Cyan, you promised you would call me if things get bad, why didn't you?!" he said, tears in his eyes.

I felt more tears in mine.

"I couldn't, Jack. You were out with the band, i thought i could handle it on my own," i cried softly as my childhood friend sat.

He sighs and sits down as i sit up and then embraces me in a bone crushing hug. I hug him back.

"I could have lost you, Cyan. I didn't ever want to imagine the next time i saw you nearly bled to death in a bathroom," he said.

"I'm sorry," i said, feeling more tears.

It wasnt a few seconds until he spoke.

"When did he do it??" he asked.

"What??" i asked, pulling back.

"When did he hurt you?! When did he damage you?!" he shouted through gritted teeth gripping my shoulders and almsot shaking me, tears in his eyes.

I let out a sob and explain.

"A-After you left. H-He dragged me down to the basement and.... His friend filmed everything he did, and they took turns..... I'm so sorry, Jack, i couldn't fight him!!! I'm sorry!!!" i sobbed as her pulled me into a hug, letting me cry into his chest as the memories flowed from that night.

"Sshh, its okay. I'm not letting you go back to them. You'll be with us, okay?? And don't argue. I'm not giving you another choice, okay?? You're living with me and that's final," he said as he rocked me in his arms, trying to sooth me.

I nodded as i hugged him back.

I missed him so much. Jack was the only friend i had before he left to accomplish his music.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to leave me behind, but i told him i can handle it and i'll be fine. 

Little did i know, i was wrong. The abuse had gotten worse, and my dad was worse out of it all.

I promised him I'd call if it got worse, but i was just hopelessly trying to fight back on my own, being stubborn.

I should have called him as soon as i could.

As soon as i had calmed down, he gotten me a drink of water and then Kellin entered with a doctor.

The doctor gave me some anti-depresant pills and then an all-clear to leave. 

That's when Jack told Kellin i will be staying with them, and tomorrow getting my things while my parents were at work.

As we made it to his car, i was getting a call, and answered it.

"H-Hello??" i asked.

"Where are you, you little bitch!?! We just made it home!! When we find you, you're in a whole lot of trouble, especially with me!!" my father shouted.

Jack then takes my phone.

"Cyan isn't going to be with you guys. She's free and you can't do shit," Jack said before hanging up.

I gulped, but he and Kellin had calmed me down.

"Its going to be okay, Cyan," Kellin said.

I nodded. As long as I was with Jack, i was safe. Same with Kellin and the rest of the band.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEEDBACK!!!! ^.^=