Chapter 4: Now That I Have Told...

We then arrive to the hospital as they take Cyan through ER and we are told to wait.

Ok, Jack, what's going on?? Why didn't you agree to calling her parents and then say she has your last name??" i asked.

"Question one can answer to question two. I was looking through Cyan's phone. Why would i call these call these kind of parents??" he said, showing me Cyan's phone.

I look through her phone and find messages from her mom and dad.

What... the... fuck....

"Are you sure??!" i asked.

"Dude, she only has like 3 numbers here, one of them being a friend named Emily and the other two her mom and dad. While her Emily friend is sending messages saying to keep strong and not hurt herself, that is what her parents are sending her," he said.

Unbelievable that her parents call her all those things. This is just horrible.

"Cyan Fowler," we hear and immediatly turn around and walk up to where there was a nurse.

"Are any of you family??" the nurse asked.

"I'm her brother. Is she going to be okay??" Jack asked.

"She's going to be fine, but we had also found some bruises on her we want to know exactly what happened," she asked.

Bruises?? What??

"We only found her in the bathroom already cutting herself," Jack said.

"Is she awake, can we see her??" i asked.

"She's asleep, but you can be able to see her. Follow me," she said as we followed her.

We enter a room and find Cyan was lying down, her arms wrapped up in bandages, an IV in her arm. It hurt me that this girl was so miserable.

I understood now why she was so sad when i bumped into her earlier before the concert.

It was then i hear a small sigh, and see Cyan was moving a bit.

"She's waking up," Jack said.

Her beautiful blue eyes then flutter open and lay upon me.

She gasps and jumps a bit, but i reach out and take her hand.

"Sshh, its okay," i said.

"A-Am i dead, or dreaming??" she asked.

I chuckle a bit. 

"No, you're awake," i said.

She calms down and relaxes a bit. 

"W-What are you doing here??" she asked.

"Why wouldn't i be?" i said.

"You're Kellin Quinn, you should be at a meet and greet or something instead of being with the lights of me," she said.

"How could you say that?? I can tell you're special, and you could really use someone at your side," i said.

She looks up, and i see she had tears in her eyes.

"Y-You didn't call my parents, did you??" she cried softly.

"No, and we won't," Jack said. "We kind of went through your phone."

She gulped, looking away as i hear a small cry from her. I get a bit closer and calm her down a bit.

"Hey, its okay. You can tell us," i said.

It was then she told me all the things her parents have done to her since she was young, beating her, insulting her, making her try and commit suicide, how we basically saved ehr from harm's way. What got me to cringe was what her father did when she was little...

The thought of that had me shudder as i try to hold back tears. 

These people aren't just horrible. THEY'RE FUCKING SICK!!!

"But why does it matter?? You guys probably think I'm lying anyway," she said, turning her back.

"Really, because we don't think you're lying," i said.

She's quiet for a moment before turning around, her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"You... believe me??" she asked, her beautiful eyes full of hope.

"Usually, fans pretend this stuff, but we know you're not lying. We can see truth in your eyes, but one question. Why didn't you just leave them??" I asked.

"And i know you're full honest," Jack said.

I saw her gulp. Something was up, without a doubt.

She sighs. "You think i haven't tried escaping?? They always find me again, and punish me worse. They tell me if i call the cops, they'll just deny everything and then just lock me into the basement for a month with no food or water, or something more worse than that," she said, sitting up and slowly curling herself into a ball as she sobbed quietly.

"These people are sick," Jack said in anger.

"Why are they so cruel to you??" i asked.

"They never wanted kids, but then i was born and they only got me healthy so they can hurt me," she said. "They make me feel like I'm some mistake or something," she cried softly.

I sit by her side and open my arms, and she then hugs me as tight as she can and i hug her back as she cried into my shoulder.

"We won't let you go back to them, Cyan. You can trust us," i said as she cried.

Its still so hard to believe a beautiful girl like this is put through so much pain and fear. I can't let her go back to those people, especially like this. God knows what they'll do to her.

"How about you stay with us??" Jack said out of nowhere.

Cyan looks up in shock. "Wha-What??" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEEDBACK!!! ^.^=