Chapter 22: Hesitating

[Cyan's POV]

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I felt ice cold water poured over me.

I scream as the cold hit my skin and I was alert.

I look up and see it was the same guy who found out I called Kellin.

I froze in fear.

"Morning," he said, an evil smirk in his face as he looked down at my shivering body.

I stayed quiet, not wanting to say anything. Big mistake.

I feel a tight yank on my hair that pulled me up. I gritted my teeth so I wouldn't scream in pain.

"When I speak, I expect an answer in return, got it?!" he sneered in my ear.

I nodded as tears streamed my eyes.

"Good," he said, letting me go as I fell to the ground.

All of a sudden, I feel him unlock my chains and throw a plastic bag at me.

"Put it on," he ordered as he pulled up the old armchair from the corner of the basement and placed it not far from me and then sat down.

I looked in the bag and found a set of purple lacey lingere- bra, panties, and very short in length night gown.

"Didn't you hear me??!" he snapped.

"W-Where do I change??" I asked.

He only chuckled cruelly. " What do you think I'm sitting here for??"

I gulped, knowing what he meant, but then looked over at the cage that held Copeland. At least he covered it with a blanket.

I felt tears stream down my face as I hesitantly began to take off my shirt and let it fall to the ground then did the same with my jeans.

His eyes were on me the whole time.

I soon didn't have anything on as I slipped on the panties and and bra and then the nightgown.

"Sexy," the guy smirked, motioning me towards him.

I slowly made my way to him. But when I was only a few inches away from him, he yanked me to his lap, nearly ripping ny arm off and he held me tightly to his chest, making me whimper.

He laughed mockingly at me.

"Aww, no need to be scared," he said sarcastically.

I then felt his hand trail up my leg. My instinct made me slap his hand away.

Biggest. Mistake. Of. My. Life.

He swings the back of my hand and knocked me to the ground.

"You bitch, don't you ever do that again"!! Time you know who's in charge!!" he sneered and gripped my wrist in a bone crushing grip, making my cry out as he dragged me up the stairs.

He then throws me into the ground of the living room where Carter and some other guys in surrounded me.

"Bitch here needs a lesson, Carter. Care to teach her a thing or two??" the guy smirked.

"The boys and I will think of something," Carter smirked.

Oh no.....

[Kellin's POV]

My hand was bandaged up and stitched. Apparently I shattered my ring and middle fingers, as well as knuckles.

Its already reaching a total of four days since those assholes took Cyan and Copeland. I'm worried too much. They could be would for sex or servants, or even worse, sold for parts.

What's worse is the fact of Cyan sacrificing herself to save Copeland.

They aren't even related, ammnd Cyan is risking maybe even her sanity for Copeland.

She doesn't deserve any of this. Neither does Copeland. They should be safe!

We drive back home in silence, finding Mike taking a smoke outside.

"Any luck??" Katelynne asked.

"That's why I'm out here. I as waiting for you guys. We might have found something," Mike said happily.