Chapter 33

Tris POV

When Tobias and I get back to the compound we walk straight to the dining hall.

When we sit down we are bombarded with questions like, "Where were you?" or "What happened?" or "Are you okay?" and a "What happened to your makeup?" from Christina.

"We are fine, I went to tell my parents and brother about the wedding and my mom and brother were happy for me but my dad. . ." I start but I can't go any further because my lower lip starts wobbling "h-he disowned me saying that I wasn't the daughter he raised me to be."

When I finish we are all in a big group hug and I'm on the middle of it.

"How about we finish Truth or Dare to make you feel better?" Uriah asks while winking at everyone.

"Sure, why not?" I say while shrugging.

Everyone cheers and we earn weird looks from everyone in the dining hall, but I really don't care because I came to Dauntless to be free.

We all walk to Uriah's apartment and he starts, "Tris, truth or dare?"

"Dare" I say while wiggling my eyebrows.

"I dare you to. . . go to Erudite and invite your dad to play with us." he says and my eyes widen.

"No way, not after what happened," I say while taking goff a layer of clothing. "Will, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" he says confident.

"I dare you to do a drinking contest with Zeke!" I say while laughing, Will has never drank and Zeke can drink a lot, I want to see him get drunk it would be really funny.

"Fine." he says.

Zeke wins after about sixteen shots and Will had fifteen before throwing up, "Four, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss the girl in this room you would dare besides Tris." To my luck he takes off his shirt right away.

"Tris, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I say.

"Go on peace serum again!" He says laughing.

"Again? What do you mean again?" Everyone asks.

"At the Amity compound they put me on peace serum after the fight I had with Peter," I say "and get me that peace serum!"

Tobias looks at Zeke and he nods, Zeke runs to one if the rooms in the back if Uriah's apartment and comes back with a cup.

"Drink this." he says while handing me the cup.

"How do you have that?" I ask.

"Long story, just drink it."

I drink the cup, "Christina, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Why did you transfer?" I ask feeling like I'm floating.

"Because I lied too much."

"Oh wow I thought you were a Candor!" I say giggling uncontrollably.

I stand up and giggle uncontrollably and run to the tattoo parlor. "Tori want to play truth or dare?" I ask in between giggles.

She gives me a strange look, "Uh. . .Tris are you okay?"

"Of course! Sun shining, birds chirping!"

"Are you on peace serum?"

"Yeah! Toby dared me to!" I say giggling more.

"Toby?"

"Yeah! Tobias, don't you know him?" I ask. Just then Tobias walks through the door.

"Toby!" I scream while giving him a big kiss, but he pushes me off, "No kisses while you're on peace serum." he says and I pout.

"So she is on peace serum!" says Tori laughing.

"Want to play truth or dare?" he asks.

"Why not." she says while shrugging.

When we get back everyone yells, "Hi Tori!"

"Uri, truth or dare?" Christina asks.

"Dare!" he yells.

"I dare you to go to abnegation with a pillow up your stomach and yell, 'Help me! The baby is coming!'" she says while laughing.

Everyone bursts out laughing and we get up and go to the trains, this is going to be funny.

Uriah jumps off the train first and starts yelling over and over, "Help! Help! my The baby is coming!"

Once we all calm down we get weird looks because we are just a small group of Dauntless standing in the middle of Abnegation laughing. The peace serum Tobias gave me wore off so now I am less loopy.

"Zeke, truth or dare?" Uriah asks while we jump onto the train.

"Dare!" he says and roars.

"I dare you to go to the Erudite compound, stand on the stage and moon them all." Uriah says laughing.

"I hope my dad doesn't see this, he would be so grossed out." I say to everyone while laughing

We jump off the train and walk to the main building-the one where the leaders are probably having their meeting now.

Zeke runs to the stage and yells, "Hey look a moon!" While pointing behind him then he turns around and moons them, then pulls his pants back up.

All of us are laughing, and the only leader laughing is the Dauntless leader. The rest of them are just staring at us in shock.

My dad looks at me and grimaces, along with Marcus.

When after a while we calm down and leave. "Tobias, I saw Marcus there." I whisper so only he can hear me.

He nods and kisses my head, "It's okay, he wouldn't hurt us with other leaders around."

We all walk back to Uriah's apartment, and we decide to go home because it is getting late.

Tobias and I walk back to our apartment and change into something more comfortable. For me, I just wear one of his shirts and shorts while he just wears sweat pants.

I get get into bed and he wraps his arms around me and we both fall asleep quickly.