Chapter 15

Christina POV

It has been four days since Four and Tris have disappeared, today we are planning to at least find their location, "Okay, Zeke, what faction did Four come from and do you know where he lived? He could have been brought there," I ask Zeke.

"He came from Abnegation and his house number was 23, I think Tris said hers was 10," I nod my head as Zeke tells me, I have noticed that Four cowers around one of the Abnegation leaders, Marcus I believe, I wonder why, "Okay, so me and Uri will check Four's old house, you and Caleb will go check their old house since he knows where it is. I will go get Caleb he is one of the old initiate dorms,"

Zeke nods and I run off the find Caleb, I find Caleb and he looks concerned, "Caleb, we need your help! I will explain on the trains! Follow me!" he follows me with out a question and we finally reach Zeke and Uriah, Caleb is still behind so Uriah yells, ''Hurry up pansycake we don't have all day!" I am trying to stifle my laugh but it doesn't work.

"Lets go," I say nodding to everyone when Caleb catches up. We run out to the trains in silence, I forgot that Caleb might not be able to get onto the train. Oh well. The ride is silent, not an uncomfortable silence but a relaxing silence. We reach the Abnegation gate and jump off one by one, ''Okay so, Uri with me, we will check house 23 and Zeke you go with Caleb to check Tris' old house," we all nod and split up.

After a while of walking we finally find Four's old house, silently we open the front door. Nobody is upstairs or downstairs. We decide to see if there is a basement and thankfully, there is. Uri and I take out our guns and slowly creep down the stairs, I see two shadows in the back corner. One of the has a belt, ready to strike. Wait, there is three shadows. The other two are hunched over, the shadow with a belt pulls back their arm and hits one of the shadows.

Then I hear a blood curling scream, it sounds like Tris. She sees me and her eyes widen, then I recognize the figure next to her, Four. "What are you staring at stiff?" says the figure with the belt, then he turns around and sees us. Its Marcus, this must be why Four cowers around him. The must be related or a family 'friend'. "Chris!" I hear Tris yell but Marcus turns around and hits her and Four again. Four cries out in pain, tears are running down both of their faces.

"Marcus, leave them alone," Uriah yells, "I have a gun and I know how to use it." Marcus pretends to be scared by this time I have had enough, I shoot his leg and he screams in pain.

"Tris, Four, run!" I yell to them but they don't get up, that is when I see that they are chained to a chair, both of them have their shirts off. "Chris, the key is under the chair, and Eric went back to Dauntless," Four says with his voice cracking, I nod my head and quickly undo the chains. They both get up, I help Tris and Uri helps Four. They are both limping with bloody backs, what did Marcus do? I'm not going to ask because it looks bad, "Can you guys get onto the trains?" Uri and I ask in unison, they both nod and we hop on. Barely two seconds later Zeke and Caleb jump on, Tris' face lightens up at the sight of Caleb. "Here, I brought you a shirt just in case," says Caleb to Tris.

***Tris POV***

I am ecstatic, I am so grateful for my amazing friends. Caleb handed me a shirt, I smile gratefully and slide it over my head. I walk over and sit back next to Tobias, I lean my head against his shoulder, "So. . . what happened?" Caleb asks us, Tobias stiffens at the question and a tear rolls down my cheek, "Uh. . . Marcus. . .he whipped us with his belt, those were the most painful days of my life," I say with tears flowing down my face at at fast pace. We spend the rest of the ride in silence, when I comes time I wake Tobias up so we can jump back into Dauntless Headquarters. I jump and then everyone else does, we walk towards the net and we all jump at once. We are all laughing as we hit the net, this is the first time in what felt like an eternity, I have laughed.

Tobias and I say goodbye to everyone and make our way back to our apartment, "I am so happy to be back, I never thought we would get back here," I say giving a halfhearted smile, ''Well we are back now, and hopefully safe. We have to train the initiates tomorrow," he replies, ugh I forgot about them.

"We should get cleaned up and tell them training starts again tomorrow," he nods and we walk into our apartment, I grab some clothes and take a long warm shower. The water stings the gashes on my back but I ignore the pain, Tobias starts knocking on the door and says, "Come on Tris! You have been in there almost an hour!" he says while laughing, "Okay I'm gonna get dressed now!" I yell back. I quickly get out and changed, it feels so nice to be clean again. Tobias gives me a quick peck on the lips and then goes to shower.

I sit in the living room watching TV, I'm not sure what this show is called but I like it, right when it finishes Tobias walks out with his hair sparkling with water, "We should quickly go tell the initiates training starts tomorrow," I say and Tobias nods his head. He grabs the keys and we walk out, the initiate dormitory isn't far away from our apartment so we get their fast.

"Initiates!" I yell and they all turn their heads towards me, "Tomorrow training will resume-" I get cut off by Pete, "What happened, and why is both of you backs bloody?" I can tell there are tears welling up in my eyes, "Um. . . thats none of your concern, all I will tell you is that we were kidnapped and abused," I say while holding back the tears.

Tobias wraps his arm around my waist protectively, "Thats all we will tell you, don't ask again, if what happened to us happened to you, you wouldn't want people knowing," they all nod their heads, Tobias kisses the top of my head and we walk away. Its funny how people can be so imitated by him.

"Tomorrow Zeke and Uriah are having Truth or Dare at their place, want to go?" he asks, "Sure, but whats that?" I say while blushing, "It is if you pick dare you have to do what they tell you to do and truth is that they ask you a question and you answer honestly, if you don't want to answer you take off an article of clothing by including socks and shoes," he says and I nod, it would be a good idea to wear layers.

We walk in to our apartment and l jump onto our bed after I change into one of Tobias' shirts and shorts. He wraps his arms around me protectively, "I love you, and I am so happy we are finally back home," he says, I smile and before I can reply I drift off to sleep.

{A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a little while, I am on spring break now so I will have a bunch of time to update! This is a sucky chapter but it is good enough for now I guess. Comment suggestions if you would like, I have been having writers block and it would help me be able to update more often!}