Chapter 10

Tris POV

"C'mon Tris we have to jump," Tobias says while shaking me arm. I stand up and support my body by holding onto the railing, one by one we all jump. "Ready?" I ask Tobias.

He nods and laces his fingers around mine and we jump, together. Once we regain our balance we walk over to the big hole in the middle of the roof, "Who wants to go first?" Uriah asks while winking at me. "I will, then Tris," Tobias answers at winks.

Me being me, I blush. Tobias jumps and yells up for the next person to come down, I stand by the ledge. I don't think, I just jump.

"Hey stiff, whats your name?" Tobias says while winking. Tobias looks like he did when I first did this, handsome and strong. "I forgot to tell you Evelyn put the factions back together, first choosing day is in a month. Everything is going to be normal again"

"Will everyone return to their factions? Its going to be crazy trying to do this."

"Everyones back in their original factions now, we have to get everything back together now in the next month. We need to choose new leaders and trainers." I nod and then everyone else jumps, once everyone is down we all go back to our old apartments, and say goodnight to everyone. "I love you, Tris" say Tobias, "I love you, goodnight"

I kiss his nose and we both quickly fall asleep.

***one month later***

"Tris, wake up we have to get to the net iniciates are coming," I hear Tobias say, I quickly get up and change and take a shower, he does the same. Tobias and I are training the transfers while Zeke and Uriah are training the Dauntless borns, that should be interesting. I will be Tris and Tobias will be Four.

We run out the door and reach the net, we stand around for a few minutes waiting for the first iniciate to drop in. We finally hear a loud, high pitched scream and a small Amity girl drop into the net.

"Whats your name?" I ask smiling.

"Sally," she answers with a proud smile.

"First jumper, Sally from Amity!" Tobias yells. The rest of the iniciates jump in, we have eight transfers, Sally and Ben from Amity, Sarah from Abnegation, Pete and Brenda from Erudite. Chris, Jace, and Ethan from Candor.

"Welcome to Dauntless Headquarters, my name is Tris and this is Four, we will be your trainers for your iniation," I hear a few giggles from the group, "Four? What kind of name is that?" Chris asks rudely. "Its not my real name, its a nick name, don't ask what my real name is because thats none of your buisness," Tobias replies harshly.

"Tomorrow we will begin stage one of training, first is physical, second is emotional, and third is mental. At the end of stage one you will be given ranks and four iniciates will be cut and will have to live among the factionless," Tobias starts, "At the end of stage three only the top 10 ranking inicates will stay with us and the rest will be factionless."

"Dauntless is known for taking risks, it was your risk to choose us, now we must choose you," I say in my instructor voice. "We will give you a quick tour then I will show you where your sleeping for the next few weeks."

Tobias and I give them a tour of the compound, "This is the chasm, the chasm reminds us that there is a fine line between bravery and idiocy!" Tobias shouts, "A daredevil jump off this ledge will end your life. It has happened before and it will happen again, you've been warned."

"Follow me and I will show you where you all will be sleeping, the dauntless born and transfers will be sleeping seperatly, be in the training room by 8:00 tomorrow," I explain to them, "Training goes until 6:00 with an hour lunch break, the dauntless have provided you all clothes for the next few days, you all can take a look around the compound but I advise you to be back by 9:00."

Once everyone walks into the dormitory to get settled Tobias and I walk back to our room, "Its only 7:00 want to get another tattoo with me?" Tobias asks smiling, "Like what?"

"I don't know, I haven't been there in a while so I'm not sure whats there," We both walk to the tattoo parlor and we decide on a tattoo shaped as a heart and it will say our names, mine will say "Tobias" and Tobias will have my name.

We ask for the tattoos to be drawn on the back of our necks, so they can be seen. Once they are done we are both laughing and stinging as we walk back to the apartment, we settle into bed and we both fall asleep fast.

**A/N- Sorry I haven't updated I will update one or two more times tonight<4**