Chapter 17

Tris POV

"Tobias, I'm pregnant." Tris says with her eyes wide with fear, tears are pooling in her eyes and they look like they are about to spill over.

"Thats amazing!" I say as enthusiastic as I can, I cannot believe we are going to be parents! "I am going to be a horrible mother," Tris states with tears spilling onto her cheeks.

"No you won't, I promise," I say and kiss her forehead, "Want to get back to the game?'' I say and Tris nods her head yes. We walk in the room and everyone has a concerned look on their faces, ''Okay my turn. . .Uri truth or dare?" Tris says while pointing to Uriah.

"Eh, I'm feeling like a pansycake today so truth," says Uriah. Zeke pretends to be hurt and fake gasps, ''My own brother! A pansycake!?'' With that everyone burst out laughing.

Through laughter Tris manages to say, ''Who is your crush in Dauntless?" Uriah hesitates and blushes, "Christina." She also blushes. "Umm. . . Four, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless," I already know I'm gonna regret this by the smirk plastered across his face, "I dare you to. . .tell us what Tris told you in the hallway!'' I took over to Tris and she nods, "She told us that the test was positive," His jaw drops, ''She got over her fear! She got over her fear!'' Christina shrieks.

I hear a loud bang on the door then Eric walks in, ''Keep it down would you!'' everyone nods and Tris just cowers, ''Whats wrong stiff,'' Eric says while walking toward Tris, ''afraid of me?'' I put my arm around her shoulder and she looks over to me, all I see is fear.

Tris has her hand over her stomach to protect the baby, Eric must have noticed because he swung his leg back and aimed for her stomach, "Eric what is wrong with you!? You are a sick coward! If you had a wife would you want some guy kicking her stomach while pregnant?'' I yell loud enough for the entire compartment to hear, everyone falls silent. I help Tris up and we walk out before anything more can happen.

***Tris POV***

When we leave I thank Tobias, it was getting late anyways. We take turns using the shower then I get into bed, "I love you, Tobias," I say barely a whisper.

"I love you, Tris,'' he starts, and puts his free hand on my stomach and the other one stroking my hair, ''And I love you too,'' and kisses my stomach. I smile on how sweet he is, ''You are going to be an amazing father,'' I say. He smiles and drifts off to sleep.

✡✡✡✡✡✡PAGE BREAK✡✡✡✡✡✡

I am in a glass box, outside of the box is Tobias tied to a chair and Marcus is undoing his belt, and starts whipping Tobias. The glass starts filling up with water and the sides of the tank is burning with fire, "Help Tris, please help me!" Cries Tobias, the water is at my knees now and I am starting to panic.

I am kicking the glass as hard as I can with no luck, the my family appears in front of me and the water stops rising at my waist. Jeanine yells, ''Shoot them! Shoot them all!'' Then she hands me a gun. I can't I cannot do this! I am trembling, a crow lands on my shoulder and my eyes widen. Then another on my head, then my other shoulder.

I am sobbing uncontrollably, "Help me Tris!'' I hear Tobias say a through sobs and screams as crows are flapping in my ears, Jeanine is yelling at me to shoot my family, and the water in the tank is rising. Then everything starts to fade.

The I shoot up gasping for air and a cold sweat on my neck, I must have been screaming in my sleep, my throat hurts. I am sobbing uncontrollably, ''Tris its okay, we're okay, that was just a dream,'' Tobias coos and mumbles soothing words to me. I am crying lightly now, "What happened anyways? You were crying my name and screaming,'' he says.

"I-I was stuck in a tank and the water was rising, Jeanine was forcing me to shoot my family, I was getting attacked by crows, and I had to watch Marcus abuse you. I couldn't do anything about it,'' I say through sobs. That was a horrible nightmare, I had to face most of my fears at once.

He hugs me tighter and says, ''Go back to sleep its 3am, I will fight off the bad dreams.''

I smile when he said this back in the Amity compound so I play along, ''With what?''

"My bare hands of course,'' he says and I giggle.

"I love you, Tris.'' Tobias says, I would respond but I'm too far gone.

{A/N: Sorry for the bad chapter its kinda a filler bc I haven't updated for a while so sorry, anyways my bday is tomorrow and if I got 10k reads on this story I would cry (of joy) so. . .comment and vote ily guys!!}

dream idea credit to @Fourtris_Forever_46 (check out her fanfic its amazing)