Chapter 32

Tris POV

Together we jump off the train to the erudite headquarters to find out where Caleb lives, we walk to the front desk and I say, "We would like to know where Caleb Prior lives."

"Okay, whats your name?" she asks.

"Tris Prior-soon to be, Eaton." I say proudly and Tobias smiles.

She says without looking and while tapping a bunch of keys, "One second let me find his room here."

"He is in room 1033 on the 4th floor." she says, we thank her than walk to the elevators.

I press the button to go to the fourth floor and it quickly goes up.

When the doors open we find Caleb's door right next to it, I knock on the door and the immediately opens.

When the door opens I expect to see Caleb but I see my father instead.

"Hi dad, is Caleb home? I have something to tell you both, I told mom already." I say, as if on queue Caleb walks out right when I finish my sentence.

"Beatrice!" he says excitedly then runs to hug me.

Tobias clears his throat loudly to make his presence noticeable, "Well we came here to tell you guys something, can we come in?"

Caleb and my dad nods and we walk in, "Quick question-aren't you pregnant of did you give birth early?" he asks.

"I-I had a miscarriage." I say quietly while tear filling my eyes.

"What? You were pregnant?" My dad yells infuriated.

"Yes. . . well we are going to tell you what we wanted to and then go," I start "we are having our wedding the day after initiation ends."

Caleb nods and says, "I will talk to one of the leaders to let me go out of the compound for a day."

My dad still looks mad, "Can I talk to you alone Beatrice?"

I nod and we walk into another room.

"Listen, I don't want you in Dauntless. I am an Abnegation leader and I can get you back home." he says quietly.

"Do you seriously not care at all that I'm happy? I would rather be factionless than go back home to Abnegation," I yell "I love my life in Dauntless and so cannot wait to marry Four wether you are coming or not."

"Don't you understand that I want you back with your mom and I?" he snaps back.

"Just because I transferred doesn't mean I'm not apart of the family, you obviously don't mind Caleb transferring," I yell " and dad, don't act like you aren't also a traitor to your family! I know you transferred from Erudite and mom transferred from Dauntless."

"How do you know that?" he yells louder than I have ever heard him yell.

"Also I know you were friends with Jeanine Matthews." I say not answering his question.

"You are not the young lady I raised you as, you are leaving." he yells.

"Leave? This isn't your house to tell me to leave." I say with my voice rising again.

"I didn't mean the house." he says.

I stand there confused for a moment and then I realize that he just disowned me.

"Fine. I don't want to see you at my wedding." I say then leave the room.

"Come on Four we are leaving." I say.

"Bye Beatrice see you at your wedding!" Caleb says hugging me and kissing my forehead.

I wave goodbye and Tobias and I leave the room then sprint to the trains, "What happened in there Tris?" he asks.

Thats when I break down sobbing, "H-he wanted me to go back. to Abnegation and I said now, then he said I wasn't then daughter he raised me to be then disowned me." I say in between sobs.

"It's okay, I still love you, do you want Caleb to walk you down the aisle?" he asks and I nod.

"Can we go back to Abnegation to tell my mom what happened?" I ask.

"Okay, it's still early so why not."

We jump off the train and walk back to my parents house. I have been crying so I probably look like a mess, I knock on the front door and my mom answers.

She invites us back in and I explain to her what happened, "When he comes back I will talk some sense into that man," she says angrily "until then every time you see him call him Andrew, it will make him mad."

"What faction were you from?" Tobias asks.

"Dauntless born." she says than Tobias laughs.

"That explains it, you have a lot of Dauntless energy bottled up I can tell. I bet if you were Dauntless you would be one of the best like Trissy over here." he says pointing to me while laughing.

"Trissy?" I ask, he just shrugs and laughs.

"I actually wanted to stay at Dauntless but your father was planning on transferring so I went with him so we could be together." she says and smiles.

I look at the time on my watch and it is almost dinner, "Mom, we should probably go now its almost dinner."

She nods and hugs us goodbye then we walk out to the train tracks and head to the Dauntless compound.

{A/N: Longer chapter for you guys because you are all awesome!

Vote and Comment, also check out my other story, 'Lost'}