Chapter 3

Tris POV

I wake up around 11am and I see an empty wheel chair at the end of my bed with Tobias moving it towards me. "Who is that for?" I ask. "Its for you, they are letting you out early." he says with a smile. After I get settled in the chair Tobias starts to push me down to the cafeteria and we stop by our table, he quickly goes to get us our lunch and comes back with two sandwiches and some fruits.

As the table starts to fill with familiar faces, I see a few unknown guards walk in with guns. "Who are they?" I ask Tobias quietly. Before he can respond I hear three gun shots followed by screaming, I look at Tobias with a terrifed look and he quickly gets up and pushes the wheel chair to safety.

No matter how fast Tobias runs, or where he runs, the guards manage to find us. We run past a man that has a gun and offers it to Tobias, he quickly turns around and shoots out three bullets. Each bullet hits each guard in the the chest. We are safe, for now.

Once we are postive the guards are no longer following us we turn around and walk back to the cafeteria. We had to ditch the wheel chair when we were running, it slowed us down. I can walk and even run fine with out it. When we walk into the cafeteria there are dozens of dead bodies piled on the floor, after about 20 minutes of looking around to see if anyone I knew got shot.

I thankfully find nobody that I knew but now I am stirring with questions, who where they? Why did they come here? I guess we will never know. "Tobias, do you know who they were?" He gives me a pained look, like he doesnt want to answer. He finally said, "They were all dauntless, one of them was in the initates class the year before me, one of them were my best friends until they decided to drop out and he tried to pass of as Erudite, even though he was one of the best Dauntless we had"

"We should probably leave soon, go somewhere safer," i say "I know, but where?" Tobias says.
"Maybe somewhere out of state, not the bureu or chicago, somewhere far away, we should try and find Christina, Caleb, Cara, Zeke, and Uriah," I say. "Yea hopefully they got away alright."

We walk around for about an hour and then hear laughing and someone that sounds like Uriah in a closet about big enough to fit everyone, our group of friends.

Tobias and I walk into the closet and see everyone, safe. We all talk and laugh until I see someone walking up behind Uriah we all fall silent and see her, Nita.