Chapter 26

Tris POV

*the next day*

Today we are showing the initiates how to shoot a gun, then we are going to show them the basics of fighting this afternoon, and tomorrow.

I slide out of bed to get dressed into my usual outfit-black skinny jeans, combat boots, and a loose fitting tank top that shows my tattoos.

After I finish changing I wake up Tobias by kissing him, I know he is awake when he starts kissing back.

I pull away then tell him to get dressed so we can go eat, he nods.

He grabs a shirt and jeans then quickly changes, he grabs my hand and we walk together to the dining hall.

I sit down at the table with our usual group of friends then Christina screeches while looking at the door, ''Will!'' she yells and runs into his arms kissing him.

My eyes go wide and I start to shake with anger and fear, I thought that I killed him; I had to live with the guilt that my friend was 'dead' but is here right now.

My thoughts are interrupted by Uriah yelling something that sounded like, "Marlene!"

He runs up to the girl that is Marlene as she comes from behind Will.

"Well this is awkward.'' I whisper to Zeke and Shauna, and they both laugh and nod.

Tobias comes back with muffins for us, "Whats going on?" he asks.

"Apparently Will and Marlene are alive." I say with my voice wavering.

"Hey! What about me?" I hear a voice say. I turn around confused and then see Lynn, I scream her name so loudly and then tackle her in a hug.

I pull away from Lynn then give Marlene a huge hug. When I pull away I reluctantly give Will a hug.

I pull away from Will sniffling, "How are you alive? How could you hide from us for so long? For three years I thought you were dead, and I was responsible. The guilt was tearing me to shreds and now here you are!" I say with my anger rising in my voice.

Before he can respond I walk away and tell Tobias that we have to train the initiates now, and we wave to everyone and then go.

"Are you okay?" He asks me when we get into the training room and set the guns out.

"Alright. It's just a lot to take in right now. I am so confused that all the 'dead' are randomly appearing." I answer and he nods.

After about ten minutes the initiates walk in, "Today we will be shooting guns! Everyone take one and stand in front of a target, and watch as Four demonstrates." I yell.

Tobias shows them how to use a gun then comes back to his spot next to me. We go around helping the initiates for a while until they all have hit the center of the target.

The only person that hasn't hit the target yet is Olivia. I dismiss everyone but her and help her until she hits the target.

After five minutes I got her to hit the edge of the target then I dismiss her.

I walk back to the dining hall for lunch with Tobias.

I sit in my normal seat eating and talking with my amazing friends and fiancé for a while.

Then I smell something sweet and fresh, like sage and lemongrass. My eyes go wide-that is what Al smelled like.

But it can't be him, I turn around and cross my fingers that the smell is just something my imagination has made up.

I couldn't be anymore wrong, I see him-Al.

I let out a bloodcurdling scream then everything goes black.

A/N: Sorry if it's bad, I was rushing to get it done.

And woah!! Liked my plot twist?;) lol.

Sorry its short, I will update again tomorrow maybe

Vote, and Comment!

Please don't comment 'update' because it won't get me to update and any faster! sorry if that sounded rude but its true!

XOXO,

odairsthecake