No Regrets (Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande)

23 year old Ariana Grande has been invited to a meet up by one of her high school friends, all of her old friends are gonna be there, Ariana hasn't seen them since she graduated at 18. She knows she's grown up allot since then, even she looks very different, she decides to go. She goes alone and isn't surprised to see some of her old friends with boyfriends or fiances, she meets everyone but one of her old close friends, Katrina, is engaged and her fiancé seems to take an interest in Ariana. She can't deny the attraction between them but she really doesn't wanna get into that situation. Justin can't keep his eyes off of her and Ariana realizes just how confident he is, she's almost 100% sure that he's had a couple flings behind Katrina's back but she can't be sure, he seems to be a good man and he treats his lady with nothing but respect and love. He exchanges numbers with Ariana and they begin talking, Ariana hopes his intentions are clear but she's doubtful, what happens when she starts to fall for him? When he kisses her? With Katrina's wedding coming closer, Ariana really doesn't know what to do, she doesn't wanna stop hanging out with him but Justin has made no move to cancel the wedding or let Ariana know he wants her and only her, Ariana doesn't wanna end things with Justin, she loves how he's making her feel. She knows someone is gonna get hurt in the end and she hopes its not her.

Find out what happens in

"No Regrets"