Chapter Seventeen

They had announced it the next morning before the flight, including their engagement. Everyone was now excited. A new member would be joining them eventually and a wedding was in store once the tour was over. Michael had claimed he'd be the best uncle out of the three. Luke strongly protested, Ashton sticking his nose into too. The girls sighed as they made their way through the airport. It was clear that this was going to be a long trip.

----

     By the time they had reached the hotel in Paris, the girls were exhausted. They wouldn't however be able to sleep for more than an hour. They decided to nap on their way to the stadium, giving them all a chance for sleep. The group separated into their designated rooms to get changed. 

     Amber huffed as she dropped her duffel on the bed and unzipped it. Placing her makeup bag and toiletry bag beside it, she pulled out an off the shoulder, quarter sleeve, crop top and skinny jeans. Luke walked out of the bathroom, stopping for a moment to admire Amber as she pulled her t-shirt off to change. She jumped as his warm hands rested on her bare waist, his breath tickling her neck before he kissed it. 

     "Mine." he whispered before moving over to where his bag sat.

     "Later. You boys have a sound check to get to and a show to do tonight." she responded, smiling as she slipped her top on. 

     "I'll hold you to that, princess." 

     She shook her head, slipping out of her shorts before putting on her jeans. Luke changed quickly, opting for his black jeans and a white shirt. Amber pulled on a pair of black boots, tying the laces as Luke shuffled around. She let out a sharp breath as a pillow made contact with her back. She turned around and looked over at Luke who stood by the door grinning. 

     "Ready?" he asked, holding his pillow under his arm.

     "Let's do this." she answered, grabbing her pillow and phone before following him out.

     They joined the others in the lobby before heading for the stadium. The girls passed out rather quick, the boys following not that long after.

----

     Sound check had gone good. The concert was doing great. The stadium was packed with fans. The boys seemed to be having fun being on stage again. The girls stood up front, cheering them on along with everyone else. The four of them smiled whenever they looked over at the girls. When they had finished 'Youngblood', 'Ghost of You', and 'Valentine', they started on 'Want You Back'. When they finished, the boys reached for their waters while Luke slipped his mic from its stand.

     "Come here." he said, motioning for Amber to come to the edge of the stage as he handed Michael his guitar.

     Amber looked over at Crystal before making her way up to the edge of the stage. Luke bent down and helped her up. The crowd stayed quiet before he knelt down. Thousands of gasps rang out as Amber covered her own with her hands. Luke pulled out the small box from the jeweler's, opening it to reveal the ring.

     "Four years ago I met the girl of my dreams. Two of those years were spent believing I lost her and wanting her back. Now that I have her I don't plan on losing her again." he stated. "Amber Regina Weaver, will you stay with me forever as my wife?"

     "Yes! A million times yes!" she responded, hugging him as he stood up with a grin.

     The crowd cheered, clapping wildly as he slipped the ring on her finger. He placed the mic back on the stand, taking his guitar back from Michael afterwards. Michael moved to the side, motioning Crystal over and helping her up while the crowd's attention was still on Luke and Amber. The boys said their goodbyes, before heading for backstage with the girls in tow. 

     As soon as they were backstage, Crystal squealed and tackled Amber in a hug. The older, shaking ever so slightly from the excitement, hugged her sister back as a few tears fell.

     "We did it, sis. Dreams do come true." Crystal stated with a grin as Amber nodded and smiled while tears continued to fall.

     As they continued to walk off, not having anyone to greet, Luke pulled Amber to him as Calum did the same with Crystal. Amber smiled to herself as Luke pressed a quick kissed to the top of her head. Maybe tours weren't so bad after all.

----

     The rest of the tour had gone pretty good. Crystal had a few bumps here and there through the couple of months they were on the road. Mainly the common symptoms during the early stages of pregnancy. Crystal disliked the symptoms as much, if not more than, everyone else. The one thing Amber admired during it was that her sister was quick to say it would all be worth it in the end.

     After their last concert in Sweden, the group headed for home. Crystal was grateful to be back instead of traveling. Amber was grateful for it as well considering they had a few plans to work on. The first day after arriving home, the girls began thinking on what was to come not only family wise but as well as where marriage was concerned.