Chapter Two

"Thanks, Mom." Amber said, as she got her golden retriever, Henley, into her mom's car with Crystal's dog, Trish.

     "You're welcome. Now you girls be safe and if anything goes wrong, call me." the older woman said with a smile as she hugged her oldest daughter.

     Crystal walked out to put the box of dog toys in her mom's car. She smiled happily and hugged the woman, standing beside Amber as she said goodbye and left them to their own devices. 

     "Think they'll be okay?" she asked Amber.

     "Yeah. Trish and Henley love mom. Besides, we won't be gone forever." she replied, heading back inside.

     Crystal followed, heading to her room to grab her bags. Amber had already set her large suitcase and her two duffel bags by the door, leaving Crystal to gather hers. 

     "Yeah. **** Anderson Drive." Amber said, walking into the living room on her phone.

     "No. First house to the left."

     "Okay, we'll meet you out there in a few." 

    "Crystal, get your bags! They're almost here!" Amber called, hurrying to go slip her shoes on. 

    Crystal hurried out, setting her bags by the door while she ran back to grab her jacket. She peeked into Amber's room as she girl grabbed her shoulder bag. 

     "Let's go." she said, passing her sister.

     The girls quickly turned everything off and locked up the house before heading outside. Crystal led the way, her duffel bag on her should as her suitcase noisily trailed behind her. Amber had one on her shoulder, the other perched carefully on her suitcase as she walked. The bus pulled up a minute after the girls reached the end of their driveway. 

     "Get in losers, we're going touring!" Ashton stated as Calum laughed.

     The boys helped them get their bags on the bus, setting them to the side in the back as the girls took a seat. 

     "Where too next?" Amber asked.

     "Everywhere." Michael stated, grabbing his phone.

     "Seattle. He means Seattle." Luke corrected, looking annoyed at Michael's sarcasm.

     Crystal and Amber looked at each other, both silently communicating one thing. This was going to be a long trip.

----

     One week. One week of dealing with everyone. Amber and Crystal got along with the boys and vise versa. Good thing considering they weren't even close to halfway through with the American leg of the tour. But for now, everything was fine. 

     "Yes! Seattle city limits!" Crystal exclaimed, looking out the window. 

     Amber peered out the other window before returning to the game on her phone. Words With Friends was a favorite pastime. Except when playing against Luke.

     "What the heck, Hemmings!" she shouted, glaring towards the bunks where his laughter could be heard.

     "What did he play this time?" her sister asked, sitting  beside her.