We're Off To See The Wizard-

Kagome's POV:

Inuyasha and I ran, well Inuyasha carried me on his back, back to the camp.

Sesshomaru looked as though he was packing things up. "Wait! Where are you going?!" I shrieked.

He spun in our direction and narrowed his eyes, "I'm leaving, as is Rin, she doesn't need to deal with all of this." He explained cooly.

I was about to speak up but Inuyasha beat me to it, "____ is in danger." He informed, his tone serious.

I had never seen a demon spin so quickly in my life. Sesshomaru stormed up to us and muttered: "What?"

Inuyasha rolled his eyes and backed up a bit just to be a brat, "___ was taken by someone. We don't know who, only his name, and the man slapped him across the face pretty hard." He told his brother.

I nodded in confirmation, "He looked scared! I think, if we don't follow him, something bad will happen." I stated quickly.

Sesshomaru looked to Rin, whom was staring at him with worried eyes, and he sighed, looking at the ground. "Fine. Let us go find him."

I grinned and as did Rin.

Your POV:

Reo took me back to the house. The place I grew up.

I sat alone in my old room, wearing my old clothes. A sweater, dark blue jeans, and brown ankle boots. My choker never left my neck so thankfully not demon destroyed it.

A few moments had passed before I saw Reo again. He forced me to follow him into the main hall. Where meetings were usually held. I gulped and tried to get away but he just gripped my hand tighter.

I winced and all breath escaped me when I saw the furious looks of my parents.

"____...."

"Y-Yes?"

My dad scoffed, "Still a coward are we?" He stood up, "Do you know why I brought you here?"

I shook my head quickly, "No..."

He slammed his hand down on the table, making me jump, "That's no, SIR, to you." He warned.

Saliva built up in my mouth and I felt like I was drowning. All I could do was nod, "y-yes, Sir."

"Good." He gave me a wicked grin, "Now then, the hospital sent a bill. A bill that was over 100,000 yen."

My eyes widened, "I swear! I didn't know they would send it to y-" I yelped as I felt my cheek sting. This time it was my father who slapped me.

"No excuses first you claim that you're gay so I kick you out, then you are late on your rent because your job doesn't pay you enough 'apparently', and then you get so clumsy you fall down a well and have to get surgery?! You're pathetic!"

Tears rolled down my cheek, "I d-don't mean to shame you..." I breathed.

"But you did. And now, you're going to pay the price."

Fear welled up inside me, my body started to shake with anxiousness. I want to leave, I want to leave! LET ME LEAVE!

As I thought those words a bright green smoke and whip-like light broke down the door.

"What the-" my father turned and everyone in the room stopped. There stood Sesshomaru. And Inuyasha and Kagome of course, but I was more worried about the tall glass of water standing in front of me.

Sesshomaru looked over to me and our eyes met. I glared at him, to let him know I was still angry, but I let a relieved smile slip.

He noticed the bruises on my cheeks and wrists before his eyes gleamed white, "You dare touch him!" It didn't sound like a question and his voice rumbled throughout the entire room.

"Who the hell are you?!" My father asked with an obvious hesitance in his stance.

"I am Lord Sesshomaru, son of the Dog Demon. You will let ____ go." Sesshomaru sounded angry, which was scary, but also very appealing to the people he wasn't angry at. Aka me.

Reo dug his nails into my wrist, making me yelp and wince. Bad idea, because Sesshomaru ran forward at an inhuman (duh) speed and scratched the side of my brother's face with his nails.

My brother dropped me in surprise, yelling out in pain as he held his bloodied face.

I fell to my knees, too shaken to move, but it was okay. Sesshomaru gently lifted me up with one arm and looked at the remaining members of my family, "I should kill you all. But it isn't my choice." He let that be a warning before walking out with me.

We didn't speak until we arrived back at the well. I felt nervous, was he just going to leave me again?

I started to cry and hid my face behind my hands.

Sesshomaru reached up and carefully moved them and held them in his larger hand, "____, I am.... sorry. That I left you... that I lied to you. For everything, I apologize."

I sniffled and a few more tears rolled before finally stopping, "I wanted to stay mad at you, jerk." I hiccuped, hugging his neck tightly.

"Hm. I guess I know I can finally say this." He trailed off.

I looked at him curiously and pulled away from his neck, "What do you mean?"

He smirked, "I love you." He placed his lips on mine and I had never felt more at home.

THE FREAKING END!