Sit

Your POV:

The next day Rin and I were walking alongside the lord Sesshomaru, and Jakken.

"So... mama?"

"Yes?"

Sesshomaru and Jakken immediately stopped to gape at the two, "What?"

Rin turned and smiled brightly, "I asked ___ if he wanted to be my mama!!"

My cheeks flushed red, "Uhm... yeah, so I said she could see me as one.. if she wanted to..." I trailed off.

"I see," Sesshomaru nodded, "She needs a motherly figure."

Rin cooed as she hung onto my arm and I grinned, "She needs a fatherly figure too," I winked at him before walking ahead of him.

I heard him pause before continuing to follow me and Jakken was mumbling about how perverted humans were.

Just as we walked over a hill we heard, "SIT BOY!!!!"

A loud thump sounded and a yelp.

"There he is." Sesshomaru sighed heavily, motioning for us to follow him over the hill.

We looked down and saw two girls, a fox child, and two guys. "Whoa...! That's ADORABLE!" I squealed, immediately running down the hill to pet the fluffy cat.

"Kilala-"

The silver haired boy stormed over to me and was about to raise his fist but something caught his wrist.

"Leave him alone."

Ah yes! Lord Sesshomaru. Lord of hot demons.

I blinked as I got a good look at the silver haired boy, "Oh wow. Looks definitely run in your family." I pointed out nonchalantly.

The girl with a green- Wait- "YOU'RE FROM MY TIME!" I shouted to her.

She gasped and her eyes widened, "You're from my era?" She smiled and walked over to me, "I'm Kagome!"

"___!"

"So, Sesshomaru, What are you doing with another human?" Im guessing he was Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru looked at me, "I brought him to talk to your mortal girl." He said bluntly, turning around.

I frowned slightly. Right. He was only helping me get to her. I smiled slightly at Kagome, "Can you get me home?"

She laughed nervously and fumbled with the gems around her neck, "Actually... I'm sure I can... but I'm not certain. How did you even get here?"

I sighed slowly, "Looong story that includes a demon teleporting me here with it."

"All right then."

We decided to set up camp that night, as it was getting too late to travel.

I learned everyone's names. Miroku was a pervert and hit on me until he realized I was a boy, Sango, and Shippo.

It was dark and I couldn't sleep. I laid awake on the outer layer of my kimono which I used as a blanket. So I was left in only the white robe underneath.

Rin was asleep beside me, sprawled out in all directions.

I sighed and stood up, walking to the hill and sitting down. It stood over a large lake with glittered with the moonlight. I tugged my knees to my chin and buried my face in them.

Tomorrow I would be leaving... I didn't want to. I felt needed here and I didn't want to give that up.

A presence startled me and I turned my head quickly. My heart beat as I saw it was Sesshomaru. "Oh jeez, you scared me." I laughed nervously.

He grunted and walked over to me, standing just a few inches away, "Can you not sleep?" He asked.

I bit my lip and shook my head. "No... I just... I'm scared..." I whispered, tightening my grip on the robe, "I don't... I don't want to go back... just yet..."

He stared at me for a bit. It felt like he could see right through me, which excited me as much as it terrified me.

Soon he snapped out of it and slowly sat beside me. He looked way more graceful and elegant than my emo-ball of pose.

"You were one of the strangest humans I have met." He looked at me, "Though, it wasn't bad." He murmured.

I blushed and I tried to look away, but he just drew me in with those eyes. "You think so?"

A breathy chuckle escaped Sesshomaru's lips. It was strange but I liked it.

"Tell me, what do you feel for me? I already know as such, but I have this strange yearning for you to say it."

My face burned a brighter shade of that red. Fifty shades of red. "I... uh... wh-why do I have to say?" I asked meekly.

"Because I told you to do so."

"Well I mean if you put it like that, how could I possibly refuse." I teased, looking at him. "I like you."

FAST PACED BUT WHOMST TF CARESETH?!

His eyes alighted with a spark of emotion, and I was burning at his touch.